St Mirren v Morton

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Lol , must really rattle you going into your stadium only to see our hand me down flood lights and old seats understand the Paisley Express Stand is rusting away behind your main stand. We will always help our unfortunate neighbours because we understand the cream sometimes has to drip down to those a bit unfortunate in hard times :thumsup2

Makes no sense, feegie education spotted. It's not personal, collectively you are just a shower of shit

Doesn't really mind that much if his team loses. His hatred for us is greater than his love for Morton. [emoji38]

Morton fans in general are apathetic towards St Mirren nowadays. I certainly don't have the same feelings towards your club as I had through the 90s.

10 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Beige annoying skunk c**t

I'm beige, says the snivelling whelp who was skulking about his own team's thread when it was all kicking off giving it the 'can't we all just please be pals? Pleeeeeease?' patter.

There are plenty of decent Morton fans on this forum. Unfortunately, you're one who repeatedly smashes his face against the keyboard in a show of faux anger. :lol:

4 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Morton fans in general are apathetic towards St Mirren nowadays. I certainly don't have the same feelings towards your club as I had through the 90s.

To be fair, that's what 15 years of playing in different leagues and segregation into different stands does. A lot of the edge was also taken off for a lot of fans when we turned out in very large numbers for the benefit match in the dark days of Hugh Scott. That sort of marked a turning point where there's a rivalry but when it looked like Morton were seriously done for, we helped in our own way, albeit not that significantly in the grand scheme.

There's never quite been the same edge since then, though Finchy won't remember that, he'd still have been in nappies and resitting primary 2 for the fourth time at that point.

8 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Its age that does it mate you realise people are supporting their local team rather than the old firm which should be commended , Finch will grow out his nappies. 

Lol , must really rattle you going into your stadium only to see our hand me down flood lights and old seats understand the Paisley Express Stand is rusting away behind your main stand. We will always help our unfortunate neighbours because we understand the cream sometimes has to drip down to those a bit unfortunate in hard times :thumsup2

A bit like that time we lent or maybe even generously gave them our pitch covers to make sure a match went ahead as the gate money was needed to keep them alive.

That would rankle. Imagine hating the hand that feeds you....

1 hour ago, Blackbirdonthewire said:

If anyone sees Rudolf Hucker at the game please say hello from me!

Strange comment,  given we've had no dealings together and don't know each other from Adam.

And I'm quite happy if it stays that way, tbh. Nae offence.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Nothing to be rattled about. The floodlights were bought and paid for in a deal that suited both clubs, as was the stand. We don't have any seats from the stand, didn't want or need them.

If the stand were stored behind our main sand it would be blocking the railway line. It's safely stored elsewhere and it isn't "rusting away". It's there for if and when it might be needed in the future.

Apart from that, great post. Thanks for thinking of us.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Nothing to be rattled about. The floodlights were bought and paid for in a deal that suited both clubs, as was the stand. We don't have any seats from the stand, didn't want or need them.

If the stand were stored behind our main sand it would be blocking the railway line. It's safely stored elsewhere and it isn't "rusting away". It's there for if and when it might be needed in the future.

Apart from that, great post. Thanks for thinking of us.

Archived