Week 7

lichtie23

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 points down with 4 to play and you get the TD.
Do you not go for for the 2pt conversion to at least try and make the last 4 minutes a two score game?

Exactly what I thought. Suppose in a way it still is a 2 score game but only for OT.

Atlanta looked hopeless tonight, was hoping for a Falcons win to see Buffalo top ;but that roughing the passer call was it? when Brady threw the interception could/would've changed the game, if it wasn't called. It looked rubbish and not jealous but Pats getting the breaks as per, although never seen the replay.

Och well, the Bills are 4-2 :1eye Just know it's downhill from here! Think last time they (I really wanted to say 'we' but I slag off Scots for saying that about English or foreign teams they support) made the playoffs was 99.

Still far too early, and the Pats/Dolphins twice to come ; but I'm finally getting excited about a Buffalo season. Tyrod's rushing stats too, along with O'Leary (no gloves), yes, they'll probably end up with a greater loss record ; but it's looking good for the future.

Raiders up next though! That game on Thursday was one of the best games I've seen in ages. Anyone who has not seen it, watch the last 2 minutes. Del Rio's ''I just love this game'' reaction was brilliant too.

Another win for the Eagles, and some more outstanding plays by Wentz. It's hard to argue with their record, their ability to keep their offence on the field will hurt any team that plays against them. 

Wentz is now in MVP territory. However, there's something about them, that makes me feel they won't go deep into the playoffs.  Their secondary isn't great, and they aren't exactly blessed with talent at their playmaker positions, despite the production Wentz is getting from them currently.

14 hours ago, gc_smfc said:

Another win for the Eagles, and some more outstanding plays by Wentz. It's hard to argue with their record, their ability to keep their offence on the field will hurt any team that plays against them. 

Wentz is now in MVP territory. However, there's something about them, that makes me feel they won't go deep into the playoffs.  Their secondary isn't great, and they aren't exactly blessed with talent at their playmaker positions, despite the production Wentz is getting from them currently.

I totally agree. I'm loving the fact that we are doing well at the moment, but injuries will have a big impact as we don't have great strength in depth. The loss of Peters and Hicks for the rest of the season are going to hurt us. Secondary has been a problem for years. There's enough strength in depth at receiver and with Blount as RB  we will still prove to be a threat on offence 

Archived