Getting the **** out of dodge

Since moving out of Scotland in 2014, apart from family, I can safely say I miss nothing about living in Scotland. I can get Irn Bru in one of the supermarkets here, sausage rolls too and I can watch boring English football with my breakfast on a Saturday morning. 
That being said, in April last year I must have been feeling a little homesick and ended up joining a well known Scottish football forum full of roasters and I'm listen to Off the Ball every Monday
ETA - f**k living in America

Aye, but you support the pars, no wonder you fucked off.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/10/2017 at 01:42, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If Scotland had a tropical climate and no Glasgow, it would be the perfect place to live. 

I never even realised you were on the sex offenders register.  Well played keeping that hidden until now. 

8 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Aye, but you support the pars, no wonder you fucked off.

As much as I'd like to argue with this, two days before I left I saw the Pars draw 1-1 with Cowden in the playoffs. Then two days later hearing they had lost 3-0 at home certainly didn't have me rushing back to the airport. Thankfully things now seem to have worked out as they should, Pars with a chance of being back in the top flight and Cowden on their way to becoming the 5th club in Fife

As much as I'd like to argue with this, two days before I left I saw the Pars draw 1-1 with Cowden in the playoffs. Then two days later hearing they had lost 3-0 at home certainly didn't have me rushing back to the airport. Thankfully things now seem to have worked out as they should, Pars with a chance of being back in the top flight and Cowden on their way to becoming the 5th club in Fife

I’ve got genuine fear for Cowden that if they do go down they might not last too much longer...

I'm emigrating to the States in exactly one week. I've been spending the last couple of weeks catching up with pals and telling them how much I'll miss them. 
f**k it, this is a thread to tell me that I won't pine for the absolute clowns back home. TELL ME I WON'T.

You'll probably end up being shot.

Have a great time till that happens though.

Oh, make sure to carry all your documentation with you in carry-on, even if it's something they've no requirement to see.  There are some utter c***s working for the INS who see it as their duty to try and stop dirty foreigners getting in to 'murca. Prepare to be barked at in order to try and solicit a reaction.

...and expect to find your luggage wrapped in biohazard tape if you include any Irn-Bru. Haggis is illegal there, so don't let any zany friends/family members near your bags. Prepare to keep your mouth shut a lot and hear a lot of racist terminology that nobody's used here in decades.

Good luck!

Oh, make sure to carry all your documentation with you in carry-on, even if it's something they've no requirement to see.  There are some utter c***s working for the INS who see it as their duty to try and stop dirty foreigners getting in to 'murca. Prepare to be barked at in order to try and solicit a reaction.
...and expect to find your luggage wrapped in biohazard tape if you include any Irn-Bru. Haggis is illegal there, so don't let any zany friends/family members near your bags. Prepare to keep your mouth shut a lot and hear a lot of racist terminology that nobody's used here in decades.
Good luck!

He’s coming to America not trying to get into Dens Park.

9 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Been neglecting my own thread due to being stupid ****ing busy and Hearts being stupid ****ing shit.

I thank you all for your help and advice, and think of me when I die in a mass shooting. 

P82GvlT.gif

Are you still here? Pish or get off the pot.

14 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Been neglecting my own thread due to being stupid ****ing busy and Hearts being stupid ****ing shit.

I thank you all for your help and advice, and think of me when I die in a mass shooting. 

P82GvlT.gif

Good luck!

He a drug mull

Good luck!

He a drug mull

Archived