Friendly opposition required tomorrow

Barcz86

NEW FARM LOCH Afc are looking for friendly opposition for tomorrow. Since our fixture has been called off.  We have an astroturf booked and looking to split costs. If anyone is interested can you contact the club through the directory or through this and I will pass on to the Secretary of the club. 

Yours in sport

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Early for games to be called off, especially as forecast isn't to be too bad.

1 hour ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Ahhh I see that's why your game is off, yous meant to be playing Winlinton and they booked quarry road? There hasn't been a game played there In weeks. Don't even think its even been lined for a game in weeks .

I was not aware of that is quarry road pitches in a bad way these days. Someone told me at work that they had been playing a lot of games out of Greenwood academy.. it is what it is i hope we can get something arranged nothing worse than a sat without football.

55 minutes ago, killie Athletic said:

They have been playing on the grass park at Greenwood anytime I’ve been playing there this season find it strange that they have booked quarry road when it’s now a regeneration area?

Now that you say that  i remember reading somewhere that quarry road was under some regeneration about plans to move Irvine Meadow juniors there as part of a new community facility and upgrade the parks. 

We now have a friendly in place and the ref we had has been given a league game. Any refs put there read this interested in taking our fixture it's a 2pm Kick off at almswell kilwinning. Please get in touch.

Yours in sport

16 minutes ago, ladeside77 said:

Kilbirnie played Winlinton last week on the astro at Greenwood, game was meant to be on grass pitch but ref called off when he got there.Had plenty of players last week.

We played winlinton pre season. Great people involved with there club so I reckon it won't be anything other than pitch availability. 

Archived