Mindhunters

MarkoRaj

Finished this last night. I thought it was pretty good. I don't blame Haldon's girlfriend for dumping him. He's just constantly analysing people. The way it finished was as if it was setting itself up for a 2nd series. Anyone heard if it's happening?

Finished this last night. I thought it was pretty good. I don't blame Haldon's girlfriend for dumping him. He's just constantly analysing people. The way it finished was as if it was setting itself up for a 2nd series. Anyone heard if it's happening?
Yes, definitely at least another series

• 7 months later...
I just finished this after binging on it over the last few days. Really absorbing, gripping stuff. Hopefully it won't be too long before season 2 comes out.
While you're waiting, the second serieses of The Sinner and Mr Mercedes have just started and Ozark is coming soon[emoji106]

• 1 year later...

I am currently reading the book Mindhunter, that this was based on. Basically an autobiography. The characters in the show are clearly based on some of the folk in the book (with different names). The stories in the book are taken on to the screen very well.

Binged both seasons when the second one was released. Thoroughly enjoyed it and some of the portrayals of the killers were spot on. Although a third season hasn't been announced yet, I can't wait for it.... The FBI agent that wrote the book was involved in more cases that will make an excellent show. 

Binged both seasons when the second one was released. Thoroughly enjoyed it and some of the portrayals of the killers were spot on. Although a third season hasn't been announced yet, I can't wait for it.... The FBI agent that wrote the book was involved in more cases that will make an excellent show. 

Was it Robert Ressler?

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/09/2019 at 20:31, pittsburgh phil said:
On 28/09/2019 at 17:29, Skerla said:

Was it Robert Ressler?

John Douglas, but he mentions Ressler in the book a lot. 

So many more stories in the book than on the show.