Mindhunters

MarkoRaj

I binged on the first 4 episodes tonight part 1 is a bit slow going but then it's really good. The actors in it are really familiar but I don't know where from. Its a strong production throughout  I didn't realise that profiling began as late as the 79s. 

BTK is going to be interesting.

I binged on the first 4 episodes tonight part 1 is a bit slow going but then it's really good. The actors in it are really familiar but I don't know where from. Its a strong production throughout  I didn't realise that profiling began as late as the 79s. 
BTK is going to be interesting.

Watched about half the first episode and got a bit bored. Might persevere if it gets better.. ..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished it last night as well, binged it over two days.  Think Haldon is a bit of a p***k.  Was cheering on Ed at the end...do it do it!  Sure Season 2 will be about him learning from his mistakes hopefully.  He needs to get back with his girlfriend and get his mojo back for when she goes out her comfort zone again ;)