Auchinleck Vs Cumnock

WhoAteAllTheDepays

There are times when we have to accept that the ref has a very difficult job. But OMG this guy was just incompetent yesterday and dished out yellows like confetti culminating in a ludicrous double yellow sending off the best player on the pitch who had scored a hatrick. Despite this it was a very good derby match played with much intensity in front of a very good crowd. Swung from end to end, some great goals and much drama. Cumnock played well and I think if they can build on it will be fine. Great fighting spirit from Talbot keeps them in the hunt. 

This is the same ref that was involved in the infamous Marymass Derby at the start of last season.  Controversy just follows him around!

I've seen him numerous times and I'm yet to see him have a good game.

Both clubs should get together to make sure this clown goes back to boys club football.

Annoyed it’s not on my footage! Gee was protecting the ball and the Cumnock player clattered him. I’m normally the first in terms of understanding the difficult job ref’s do but I struggled with both his yellows on Saturday.. there was another media group at the game who had a better position so hoping to see their footage in due course 

Archived