Aberdeen v Celtic - 25/10/17

7 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Why do the SFA think that beaming these one sided Celtic games across the globe is great for the game? How long until the TV companies have had enough? It's so boring.

The SFA have got absolutely nothing to do with the decision, you absolute simpleton. 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[emoji38] Considine just got completely laced from Forrest there. It was like he was towing a caravan [emoji38]

Eta - i was referring to Forrests chance, not the yellow card

Just now, virginton said:

The SFA have got absolutely nothing to do with the decision, you absolute simpleton. 

The SFA are quite happy to make the TV deals happen and they are quite happy to sit back and watch Celtic dominate the league.

The point I suppose I'm trying to make (really terribly) is f**k the SFA and their Old Firm biase.  there, lets just leave it at that.

2 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

The point is to see good football.
It's not our fault that we're so far ahead of the rest and the second best team in Scotland can't get near us

I know that, Celtic are only doing what anyone else would do. It's the system that's fucked.

Can’t understand why people are shooting their goo over this performance. They’ve been miles ahead, but it’s been down to Aberdeen absolutely shitting the bed.

High pressure closing down was the only way they were going to get even close, and they haven’t been arsed. Third goal sums it up perfectly. Too easy.

Archived