Aberdeen v Celtic - 25/10/17

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Hope you're making the journey up for it mate.

Part time fan of not IMO.

Unfortunately I'm leaving Aberdeenshire tomorrow after a truly glorious 6 months here. This game will come just too late for me. It's been a pleasure to be a part of the Dons experience. Naturally I will continue to cheer you on from #perthshire in the quest to end Old Firm dominance.

Unfortunately I'm leaving Aberdeenshire tomorrow after a truly glorious 6 months here. This game will come just too late for me. It's been a pleasure to be a part of the Dons experience. Naturally I will continue to cheer you on from #perthshire in the quest to end Old Firm dominance.

God speed the day, when you're on your way, to your home in Aberdeen.

Once a don always a don brother.

Some big decisions for McInnes; where to play Shinnie, who replaces Christie, whether to start with both Rooney and May. Personally don't know the answers to #1 and #3, but would be quite keen to see Wright replace Christie through the middle, provided Tansey isn't fit to move McLean up the park. Stewart will be seen as the natural replacement, but we really need energy and legs without Christie, which I'm not sure Stewart will provide, especially against opposition like Celtic. Not calls I particularly envy McInnes having to make, though. 

A good time to be playing celtic.  While we haven't "hit our stride yet" the performances against Hibs and Motherwell (the second one) are very encouraging in terms of our set up and solidity.  Fingers crossed the overly physical, hammering-throwing and cynical Hibs side we defeated last week will give them a good thump and a tiring out over the weekend too.

Optimistic if not confident. 

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

You're either invincible or you're no. You can't qualify the word invincible.

You can't be 'domestically invincible' ,  It's like saying 'almost identical' or 'virtually unique'.

They've had more humpings in Europe over the past 15 months than we have!

Record home and away horsing too.

Archived