Berwick v Montrose

1 hour ago, cowdenbeath said:

CJ scoring again! I would have through that opposition players would have sussed out wee Liam's "shuffle" before he crosses the ball he does it all the time.

In fairness CJ is a very fit all action player who without doubt is a handful for defences. I had my doubts about his scoring potential at first but hopefully he is going to continue with adding goals to his game. Playing alongside more experienced players will help him - no disrespect to Cowden.

Just now, MOFOREVER said:

In fairness CJ is a very fit all action player who without doubt is a handful for defences. I had my doubts about his scoring potential at first but hopefully he is going to continue with adding goals to his game. Playing alongside more experienced players will help him - no disrespect to Cowden.

I'm one of the few Cowden fans who didn't have a go at him on here. I watched him scoring goals for fun in our youth and reserve games but it just didn't come off for him in the 1st team. Probably like Liam he maybe needed a change of scene to kick start his career. I was actually quite pleased for him that he scored in the last 2 games.

3 hours ago, HibeeJibee said:

So our only efforts on target were Thomson's on 3:25 plus the free-kick at the death. 

You think that's bad. We didn't get a pass on target till about half past 4.

Real bad day at the office. We only really started to get a grip when Irving and Tommo came on. 2 people who maybe don't put in the 100 mph effort, but know how to control and pass the ball.

Who'd have thought we'd end up with Thomson and McKenna as dual strikers in a home match in October? 

Hang in there till the January window lads.....

Archived