Girvan Job

jamesporter

A guy at my work claims girvan are keen to speak to the current Irvine vics and Craigmark manager about the job. Has anyone else heard this ??

That dumpling at Craigmark has only been in the job 5 mins!!

talking about dumplings terrence,whats your managers thoughts on this season?this is our year,we will win it this time,:whistle

Only one person connected to Whitletts has ever said that, and i use that term loosely as no c**t knows who AV is lol. Promotions got to be the aim. Personally id take top 3 just to get into the new super 1st

You have been made to look like a bit of a dumpling here TT, after the facts posted by Troon Portland?

Don’t think so pal!! I posted that to get a reaction from Spank, which worked as he tx me straight away, so put your rod away pal, it was a joke between two mates

22 hours ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Don’t think so pal!! I posted that to get a reaction from Spank, which worked as he tx me straight away, so put your rod away pal, it was a joke between two mates

TT is patterson the manager with Gallagher as assistant or are they co managers since you are pals you will know ?

TT is patterson the manager with Gallagher as assistant or are they co managers since you are pals you will know ?

Paterson’s the manager, Gallagher is player/ assistant, Lloyd Murphy is a coach and so is big Keith Ross

Archived