Cowdenbeath v Stirling Albion

In all honesty, even if the product on the park was shite in the past, you could always count on a bit or bantz on the terracing at CP to cheer everyone up. We don't even have that now. Mingling on the same terrace as other diddy teams fans was part of the 'fun'. Why segregate?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

I remember the season after that I went to my 1st ever game at Annfield which not surprisingly ended up a 0-0 draw:lol:

Eeh lad, a 0-0 draw? You were lucky. Used to dream of a 0-0 draw. Used to get up at midnight, work 36 hours in poncy Edinburgh insurance firm, watch t'City muck up another match and then pay over the odds for some fizzy pish in an Edinburgh pub after a game. 0-0 draw in Stirling? Luxury. 

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Eeh lad, a 0-0 draw? You were lucky. Used to dream of a 0-0 draw. Used to get up at midnight, work 36 hours in poncy Edinburgh insurance firm, watch t'City muck up another match and then pay over the odds for some fizzy pish in an Edinburgh pub after a game. 0-0 draw in Stirling? Luxury. 

I'd take a 0-0 these days Tam we're getting it right just that the other sides spoil it by scoring.

12 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Tell the young people of today that, and they won't believe you.

14 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Could hardly see in the old stand and we wanted to stand in the terrace, don't see whats wrong with that.

Look ya sack. Could hardly see is a pish excuse. Ive been going to cowden games all my puff and at no point could i not (in your friends words "cant see half the pitch man" or "cant even see the lines" What a load of shite. Stand behind the goals and not next to us then.

You then come up and for first 15 mins of second half kept moaning and moaning about the stadium so I told you to f**k off if you didnt like it. Bunch of greeting bairns man. Nice to see I was right in my assessment that you are all about 18 apart from one guy who was older. 

I dont need to hear you and stewards arguing back and forward. If you stood there and shut your puss and supported your team I wouldnt have had an issue.

gimp

57 minutes ago, NELLY said:

Look ya sack. Could hardly see is a pish excuse. Ive been going to cowden games all my puff and at no point could i not (in your friends words "cant see half the pitch man" or "cant even see the lines" What a load of shite. Stand behind the goals and not next to us then.

You then come up and for first 15 mins of second half kept moaning and moaning about the stadium so I told you to f**k off if you didnt like it. Bunch of greeting bairns man. Nice to see I was right in my assessment that you are all about 18 apart from one guy who was older. 

I dont need to hear you and stewards arguing back and forward. If you stood there and shut your puss and supported your team I wouldnt have had an issue.

gimp

you ok mate?:lol:

gimp

But you can hardly see from that stand, so not really a shite excuse. You were the only fan in there with a problem, the rest were all sound with us standing there.

We moaned once about the stand, so again being a bit far fetched there bud. Also we hardly argued back and forth with the steward, we asked what the difference was from standing at the top of the terrace to the barrier.

Anyway, at least you're not bothered at all, not one bit :lol:

25 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

But you can hardly see from that stand, so not really a shite excuse. You were the only fan in there with a problem, the rest were all sound with us standing there.

We moaned once about the stand, so again being a bit far fetched there bud. Also we hardly argued back and forth with the steward, we asked what the difference was from standing at the top of the terrace to the barrier.

Anyway, at least you're not bothered at all, not one bit :lol:

You can hardly see from the stand. Are you blind.. theres one area which is difficult and if you move maybe one step or 2 steps to side when in play you can see the game not like its a sell out and you cant move a step now and again. Trust me you didnt moan just once. Central park is quite a large stadium in terms of where you can go but you decided to stand 10 or 15 feet from us when in first half you were polar opposite sides of the ground. 

I was bothered by having to listen to your pish about the ground and then "attempts" at banter. Bit ma tongue for 15 mins coz genuinely you kept going on (maybe not you personally) 3 stewards then came to ask you to move (not instigated by ANY cowden fans may I add) so nowt to do with fans.

anyway next time you are at central stand behind the goals great views of your team scoring BUD.

2 hours ago, NELLY said:

gimp

11 minutes ago, NELLY said:

You can hardly see from the stand. Are you blind.. theres one area which is difficult and if you move maybe one step or 2 steps to side when in play you can see the game not like its a sell out and you cant move a step now and again. Trust me you didnt moan just once. Central park is quite a large stadium in terms of where you can go but you decided to stand 10 or 15 feet from us when in first half you were polar opposite sides of the ground. 

I was bothered by having to listen to your pish about the ground and then "attempts" at banter. Bit ma tongue for 15 mins coz genuinely you kept going on (maybe not you personally) 3 stewards then came to ask you to move (not instigated by ANY cowden fans may I add) so nowt to do with fans.

anyway next time you are at central stand behind the goals great views of your team scoring BUD.

8 minutes ago, NELLY said:

fine aye. You?

received_371234626625512.gif

No matter where you stood/sat there was a pillar in your way, wasn't my choice to move but was more than happy to move into the terrace. We stood where we did in the terrace as thats the way we were shooting and we didn't want to stand behind the goal.

We were never asked to move from the terrace, if we had been we'd have moved no bother. We were asked to move about 5 steps down, which we did funnily enough. I also never once blamed Cowden fans for the stewards.

As I said before, at least you're taking this well mate.

11 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

No matter where you stood/sat there was a pillar in your way, wasn't my choice to move but was more than happy to move into the terrace. We stood where we did in the terrace as thats the way we were shooting and we didn't want to stand behind the goal.

We were never asked to move from the terrace, if we had been we'd have moved no bother. We were asked to move about 5 steps down, which we did funnily enough. I also never once blamed Cowden fans for the stewards.

As I said before, at least you're taking this well mate.

Trust me MATE im fine. Nice that I know who you are now though. Really nice to put a face to the name and all that jazz.  Theres a pillar in your way so move the extra step or 2 when game is flowing to see the game. The way you boys went on it was like you were at a theatre and a big lurch was in front of you and you couldnt see a thing pmsl.

My point about cowden fans was that there is not a problem you coming over tbh but moaning 10 feet from me about the stadium over and over when theres vasts amount of space on the terrace to go watch the game but you decide to stand beside cowden fans it was surprising.. Maybe you wanted a bit banter maybe thats your thing..

I assume I can come into stirling end at our next game look you out stand beside you and moan for 15 mins in your ear whilst you try watch the game about plastic seats or not being able to stand etc. If I did you would be within your rights to tell me to f off.

Trust me MATE im fine. Nice that I know who you are now though. Really nice to put a face to the name and all that jazz.  Theres a pillar in your way so move the extra step or 2 when game is flowing to see the game. The way you boys went on it was like you were at a theatre and a big lurch was in front of you and you couldnt see a thing pmsl.
My point about cowden fans was that there is not a problem you coming over tbh but moaning 10 feet from me about the stadium over and over when theres vasts amount of space on the terrace to go watch the game but you decide to stand beside cowden fans it was surprising.. Maybe you wanted a bit banter maybe thats your thing..
I assume I can come into stirling end at our next game look you out stand beside you and moan for 15 mins in your ear whilst you try watch the game about plastic seats or not being able to stand etc. If I did you would be within your rights to tell me to f off.

You don't seem fine bud, chill out.

You can come up our end and moan all you want buddy, not bothered. :lol:

19 hours ago, NELLY said:

18 hours ago, NELLY said:

Ok cheers will do.

:lol:

Archived