Dundee United v Inverness Caley 21/10/17

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I hate it when people refer to the club  which I support as 'Inverness Caley'.

You shouldn't have posted that.  I thought supporters of Inverness Caley were smarter than that.

I hate it when people refer to the club  which I support as 'Inverness Caley'.

Apologies, if you cared enough you would have started your own thread with the correct name. As nobody was forthcoming it fell to me and I have the power to call the teams whatever names I see fit.

9 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

Apologies, if you cared enough you would have started your own thread with the correct name. As nobody was forthcoming it fell to me and I have the power to call the teams whatever names I see fit.

Why are you apologising to an Inverness Caley fan?

3 hours ago, stumigoo said:

I’ll let you all know if my wife goes into labour on Saturday and you can all come to the hospital to offer me moral support instead.

Chants of "You don't know what you're doing" might upset the midwife and really scare your missus.

Other (in)appropriate chants welcome.

Fair dos. Next time we play each other I'll be the first one to start a thread for our match between Inverness Caledonian Thistle and the United Arab Dundonians of Orange.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

Fair dos. Next time we play each other I'll be the first one to start a thread for our match between Inverness Caledonian Thistle and the United Arab Dundonians of Orange.

And I will defend your right to do so. I would however add "relegation battle" into that title given where both teams might be come the next time we play one another. 

On 18 October 2017 at 18:52, Granny Danger said:

Chants of "You don't know what you're doing" might upset the midwife and really scare your missus.

Other (in)appropriate chants welcome.

Having met some of these midwives during the last few weeks I wouldn't want to do anything to upset them as they would quite easily beat the shit out of me.

On 18 October 2017 at 18:01, Alert Mongoose said:

It's a trap - he's trying to locate the father...

Any guests coming to see us in the hospital will have to take a DNA test but that is just NHS procedure and nothing to do with me...

Archived