MP or Assistant Referee?

Colkitto

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, sophia said:

Probably paired.

Aye. Don't see a particular problem with a Tory being a Linesman on the side when most of them are full time businessmen and MP's on the side.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Aye. Don't see a particular problem with a Tory being a Linesman on the side when most of them are full time businessmen and MP's on the side.

I agree ... sort of.

The concept that these chaps can agree to mutually absent themselves says something about the mendacious nature of Westminster 

Does stick in the craw a bit when Alan Duncan was whining about Joanna Cherry going to Catalonia during the recess and Miles Briggs had a go at a 66 year old asthmatic female MSP for taking a £4 taxi.

So right or wrong this is totally fair game for criticism and frankly he's a turbo-charged Hitler on stilts for not giving a single f**k what he's missing to do the line in the Champions League.

13 hours ago, sophia said:

Probably paired.

When you have Theresa May supposedly meeting rebels from her own party, it’s unliekly pairing will be in operation for this vote. 

In fact, given the wafer-thin majority I’d be surprised if whips on either side have approved of any pairing arrangements. 

Great to see the Ruth "No Surrender" Davidson party getting on with the day job by, erm, missing crucial votes to be assistant referees.

ETA: I saw some thick as mince Tory M(S?)P criticising the SNP for not getting on with the roll out of 5G connectivity despite the fact that this is a reserved issue.

Great to see the Ruth "No Surrender" Davidson party getting on with the day job by, erm, missing crucial votes to be assistant referees.

ETA: I saw some thick as mince Tory M(S?)P criticising the SNP for not getting on with the roll out of 5G connectivity despite the fact that this is a reserved issue.

I can't see the Angus MP lasting long, she's constantly making an arse of herself.

Heard from my girlfriends mother last night that Luke Graham (MP for South Perthshire and Ochil) is a bit of an arrogant tosser who spends his surgeries moaning about SNP not handling reserved matters also.

I can't see the Angus MP lasting long, she's constantly making an arse of herself.

Heard from my girlfriends mother last night that Luke Graham (MP for South Perthshire and Ochil) is a bit of an arrogant tosser who spends his surgeries moaning about SNP not handling reserved matters also.

He won't know which things are reserved, as they don't apply where he lives in Swindon

He won't know which things are reserved, as they don't apply where he lives in Swindon

Her mother voted for him after being told he was a local candidate for the local people too....

Archived