Tarbolton V Hurlford

juniorfootyspy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 21/10/2017 at 17:02, 4-3-3R said:

Aye I heard that Hurlford we’re struggling for a team today due to work, holidays commitments etc. I hear big Currie and the winger from west kilbride that hulford signed have been chosen for Scotland?

Struggling for a team? Currie, Mullen, love, Campbell, Connell, Cargill all started the match and if that is struggling for a team then I think any club in Ayrshire would take that?  They are on social media going on about how they have put too bed the theory they can't play on grass. For a club that appear never too comment on this they put a lot of stock in the opinions of people on it 

Struggling for a team? Currie, Mullen, love, Campbell, Connell, Cargill all started the match and if that is struggling for a team then I think any club in Ayrshire would take that?  They are on social media going on about how they have put too bed the theory they can't play on grass. For a club that appear never too comment on this they put a lot of stock in the opinions of people on it 

For big spells in the game they looked as if they were struggling for a team. Tarbolton bossed the first half. Hurlford without the three big money men ( currie , love , mullen ) would b a bang average amateur team. As i’ve said before , CHEATING b*****dS

To be fair, Love didn't even start so to have such a player sitting on the bench at amateur level is simply a farce and shows you just how corrupt they really are.

Guest Moomintroll

To be fair, Love didn't even start so to have such a player sitting on the bench at amateur level is simply a farce and shows you just how corrupt they really are.

Itsmaba PM incoming!!

Archived