Tarbolton V Hurlford

juniorfootyspy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Struggling to see how its a decent fixture. Tarb only one the once so far and hurlford tarmac steamrollered everyone bar galston and shortlees. Can only see it going one way I’m afraid to say.

You might be right but it can be a tough place to go. Just my opinion.

Only suggested it could be decent as when I checked it looked like Tarbolton have scored 30odd goals in 3 games and conceded only 1.

Know Hurlford prefer Astro but any good team can play on either surface.

Will be along anyway as have a feeling it will be a great match.

40 minutes ago, juniorfootyspy said:

Only suggested it could be decent as when I checked it looked like Tarbolton have scored 30odd goals in 3 games and conceded only 1.

Know Hurlford prefer Astro but any good team can play on either surface.

Will be along anyway as have a feeling it will be a great match.

Thistle 4-1

Thistle have re-signed Craig Connel,an area they were short in. I see a comfortable Thistle win.

100% agree here, Smashing player and was clear to see in the Shortlees game how they missed a player like that, Mullen is top class but never s centre mid. When did Connell leave onthank, major miss fir them, hopefully caddis can pull a couple of stings to try replace him. On that note is it basically only the league that Connell will be eligible to play in? Did he play in all Onthank's cup games to date ??

No he didn’t play in any I don’t think so he should be eligible for most cup games with thistle... correct me if I’m wrong but hulford only have Rocksy, boydy, Bairdy and now Connel as centre mids as auto and kris Mitchel left so aye they needed cover in there. I’m sure he signed last wed.

54 minutes ago, 4-3-3R said:

No he didn’t play in any I don’t think so he should be eligible for most cup games with thistle... correct me if I’m wrong but hulford only have Rocksy, boydy, Bairdy and now Connel as centre mids as auto and kris Mitchel left so aye they needed cover in there. I’m sure he signed last wed.

Either you are involved with Hurlford or watch them a lot to be that switched on with their line up! Why folk on this can't just admit their allegiances and grow a set off chankers I will never know 

Either you are involved with Hurlford or watch them a lot to be that switched on with their line up! Why folk on this can't just admit their allegiances and grow a set off chankers I will never know 

I know of only one person in Ayrshire who uses the phrase “chankers”.

Caught.

What you mean caught? I have never hid anything and everyone knows what club I am affiliated to so get over yourself 

It was a wee attempt at humour as a known friend of mine who posts on here says that word a lot, you are actually the only other person I know who uses it.

Here’s a wee photo to make you feel better

ea465b1d27d5a8ff27358ce6dfb18691.jpg

Archived