Jail

Cerberus

Guest Moomintroll
38 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Have you ever tried to light a syringe ?

Not yet but I have heard they are quite handy  if you want to inject heroin , which I have heard is an illegal substance, unlike tobacco.  If you were  only making a joke then I apologise for being sarky, but in any case, f**k the Medda.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Not yet but I have heard they are quite handy  if you want to inject heroin , which I have heard is an illegal substance, unlike tobacco.  If you were  only making a joke then I apologise for being sarky, but in any case, f**k the Medda.

In what sense could my post be taken for anything othe than a joke.......:lol:

3 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Young offenders institutions only. Worst days of my life.
Bawbags everywhere, boys that were defiantly going to be in out prison junkies. Goodbye.....

Heard from lads in prison that Young Offenders is worse than "adult" prison. Most lads trying to be hard and lots more bullying and fighting than in prison. Suppose its because it's harder to get locked up when  you are under 21 as they give you more chances and most people haven't built up enough of a criminal record by then. First time I got locked up I was 21 so went to adult prison

5 minutes ago, Matt30 said:

Heard from lads in prison that Young Offenders is worse than "adult" prison. Most lads trying to be hard and lots more bullying and fighting than in prison. Suppose its because it's harder to get locked up when  you are under 21 as they give you more chances and most people haven't built up enough of a criminal record by then. First time I got locked up I was 21 so went to adult prison

I don't know, never been in"prison", however you are correct in you assumption.  Its a tough place. I was in and out on 3 occasions. First time I was a baby at 12yo. Last time at 16yo.  I was never a bad boy, social services didn't know what to to do with me. I got into lot's of bother, they thought I was trouble, I had no fear. Stratheden was a place of residence for a while......drug dont work.

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I don't know, never been in"prison", however you are correct in you assumption.  Its a tough place. I was in and out on 3 occasions. First time I was a baby at 12yo. Last time at 16yo.  I was never a bad boy, social services didn't know what to to do with me. I got into lot's of bother, they thought I was trouble, I had no fear. Stratheden was a place of residence for a while......drug dont work.

Thought that they could only send you to Young Offenders if you were 15/16. Locking someone up  at 12 sounds crazy 0 was it a long time ago or recent enough? Remember what I was like at 12 - had never been in trouble then and no  way would  I have been able  to cope  getting locked up. Just sounds so harsh, Honestly didn't think the coppers would be even arresting you at that age. Only thing is you never ended up in prison mate so you did better as an adult than I did.

Thought that they could only send you to Young Offenders if you were 15/16. Locking someone up  at 12 sounds crazy 0 was it a long time ago or recent enough? Remember what I was like at 12 - had never been in trouble then and no  way would  I have been able  to cope  getting locked up. Just sounds so harsh, Honestly didn't think the coppers would be even arresting you at that age. Only thing is you never ended up in prison mate so you did better as an adult than I did.

I was taken home by the cops for drinking in the street the day before my 13th birthday. I got a 3 month grounding and no presents but maybe I got off lightly.

17 hours ago, Glenconner said:

And of course everybody knows except thick Tories you can get Class A drugs in the pokey.

I'll leave to you to decide how Class A drugs arrive inside a Scottish Prison.

Chatham Pocket.

Archived