Heart of Midlothian vs Saint Johnstone 2017-10-21

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easton "expected to be training by the end of the week". Doesn't sound overly promising that. Could end up with only Shaughnessy playing from the first choice defence.

I've still to get 5 tickets, going up on Friday. Surely there's no rush.

Aye, I've still to buy my tickets too, just what a boy who bought tickets yesterday told me. Apparently one block has sold out and that's 500 seats. Assume that means we got 1000 initially.

I know the young defenders have their fans but would Comrie, Shaughnessy, Gilchrist/Gordon, Tanser be the weakest defence we've ever fielded in the top division?

Am sure we played a back three of Kemble/Dods/Falconer at some point....

Apparently sold out the initial allocation of two blocks, more tickets to be received tomorrow. Probably means over 1000 is realistic

On 18/10/2017 at 17:05, JamieThomas said:

I'm baking some lemon cupcakes, they're a dream at 50p a pop.

050812_an_bakesale2_640.jpg

I think cupcakes are the most overrated cakes in the cake world. I will have no part in such an enterprise, and your club's demise will be entirely your doing for such a poor choice.

Spoiler

Throw down some blueberry muffins, however, and I'll bring the credit card...

Saints have won the Scottish Cup, consistently enjoyed good league seasons and played numerous European ties over the past few years. Any fan who gives a toss about the size of the club needs to give themselves a shake. It's a debate for folk who need to grasp at something as a substitute for the mundane mediocrity they endure season after season.

Saints have won the Scottish Cup, consistently enjoyed good league seasons and played numerous European ties over the past few years. Any fan who gives a toss about the size of the club needs to give themselves a shake. It's a debate for folk who need to grasp at something as a substitute for the mundane mediocrity they endure season after season.

Wait until we start crowdwanking...

Archived