The Amber Machine v The Junior Leagues

ATLIS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Looking forward to this, not sure if there's many Glenafton fans in here but we're up against a decent side but of course should be winning 100%

There's a few on Junior threads.

Hope Glenafton do well as a Junior supporter but Livi should win comfortably. 

We are a decent side , but very aware of the task in front of us,and no matter what, i know the team have not let anyone down. I film Glenafton games and if you wish to see games ive filmed check out Glenafton Tv  on facebook, or  sineys   youtube channel.

Looking forward to this. Hopefully the prices are sensible and we can get more than a few through the gates. With the way we've been playing this season you'd expect us to win comfortably, but you never really know with the Scottish Cup and Glenafton will be right up for it.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎04‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 21:14, LiviLion said:

Wonder if we'll set up a friendly next week with some high school team to give us some experience against a team closer to Glenafton's level.

:D 

Wonder how much Glenafton will bring, don't know much about them or how well they're supported.

We had just about 1k at the ICT game which is good going for us to finally break that mark, hopefully push on 1.5k by the end of the season.

I'd probably low ball our home attendance to be 500-600 for this game - hopefully the club get an offer on and prices down to try get 1k+ total for this game

3 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

A friendly warning Livi - anything less than 100% here and it could all go horribly tits-up.

From one who knows ;)

Hopefully DH and the team are under no illusions on that front - my main worry with this game is that it's viewed as one where the starting XI can be tinkered, with three tough league games coming up in quick succession after this tie. Give Glenafton the respect they are due, they're at this stage purely on merit; I hope their fans enjoy the day out but this is a game we should be winning with a bit to spare.

I don't imagine McMillan or Penrice will be available for this one given their loans are up in January, so hopefully we'll see Mullin and Knox on the wings. I imagine Robinson is maybe in with a shout of a start too, if fit, but other than that no more changes than necessary.

On 11/4/2017 at 21:14, LiviLion said:

Wonder if we'll set up a friendly next week with some high school team to give us some experience against a team closer to Glenafton's level.

We are slighty better than a high school team  and hopefully your manager will set it up to play a school team.:thumsup2

[emoji3] 

Wonder how much Glenafton will bring, don't know much about them or how well they're supported.

We had just about 1k at the ICT game which is good going for us to finally break that mark, hopefully push on 1.5k by the end of the season.

I'd probably low ball our home attendance to be 500-600 for this game - hopefully the club get an offer on and prices down to try get 1k+ total for this game

How both clubs have agreed to £20 is crazy. Probably looking at a low attendance of around 300 fans.

Looks like I'll be watching my favourite junior team on Saturday.
d91f80c909b176c9fd059f7323fe0de2.jpg

27 minutes ago, livicha said:

How both clubs have agreed to £20 is crazy. Probably looking at a low attendance of around 300 fans.

Looks like I'll be watching my favourite junior team on Saturday.
d91f80c909b176c9fd059f7323fe0de2.jpg

An astonishingly good choice, good programme as well ^_^

Absolutely bizarre price particularly when you consider the hospitality price - Meadowbank Suite for example:

http://livingstonfc.co.uk/glenafton-matchday-hospitality-book-now/

Car parking is normally £5

A steak pie is about £2.50

A drink is, I think, between £1.50 and £2.00

Is it really cheaper to sit in comfort in the warmth of the Suite (with a pay bar I think) and central seating rather than stuck in the corner?

Obviously I must be missing something....

24 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Absolutely bizarre price particularly when you consider the hospitality price - Meadowbank Suite for example:

http://livingstonfc.co.uk/glenafton-matchday-hospitality-book-now/

Car parking is normally £5

A steak pie is about £2.50

A drink is, I think, between £1.50 and £2.00

Is it really cheaper to sit in comfort in the warmth of the Suite (with a pay bar I think) and central seating rather than stuck in the corner?

Obviously I must be missing something....

As you say you would be better off with a hospitality package for the Meadowbank suite:lol:

Is £20 your normal league price?

1 minute ago, cowdenbeath said:

As you say you would be better off with a hospitality package for the Meadowbank suite:lol:

Is £20 your normal league price?

It hasn't been £20 at the vale for at least 10+ years when I think Flynn tried category A; B and C classifications.  I know pricing is an agreement between the two teams but it seems very strange

Archived