Arbroath vs Airdrieonians

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First game since the East Fife game, what a superb performance. Swankies performance in the first half was top drawer, he gave Hamilton no protection but he made up for that, scoring one assisting one and winning the penalty too. Linn and Denholm were linking up superbly in the second half summed up by Linn slipping Denholm through for his second. No real complaints, we were slow out the blocks to begin with but could have hit ten realistically by the end.

45 minutes ago, Mexico said:

I wonder if that's our largest victory over Airdrie?

I mean the original proper Airdrie or this New Franchise Version? 

Previous best I've found was a 3-0 win at Gayfield back in 75.

While checking, we just missed out on our best v Stranraer the other week. Beat them 6-1 away in 85.

have to say the team spirit has continued on from last season. great team togetherness. at the moment we have players who can say done that got the tshirt.but credit to them dont rest on there laurels.players like prunty doris linn mcord hammy little dont accept fools gladly at times we all moan but i think this is a great squad of players we have

airdrre players made so many individual mistakes it showed so much that its a young team. personally wouldnt blame your keeper yes he had a bad game but at times so exposed. stupid defence decisions ie the penalty then the pass back . your centre forward couldnt hold anything up but your no 7 is a player

Archived