Arbroath vs Airdrieonians

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Absolutely, luckily we are central belt so by default significantly more important than pointless outposts like Arbroath.

I always picture someone with this type of banter, sitting like a weirdo in a small room chuckling away at himself desperately searching for adulation.

Absolutely, luckily we are central belt so by default significantly more important than pointless outposts like Arbroath.

Aye. Half of my family are from Glasgow, love them but they seem to have similar attitudes. Think Bishopbriggs and Glasgow is the only place in the country.

Not everything revolves around the central belt though and especially not all the wee shitey towns that surround Glasgow. Most of us in other parts of the country just see them as wee backward shiteholes that merge into each other.

Which is why people from all these places regularly come and holiday in Arbroath. [emoji1][emoji1360]

36 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Aye. Half of my family are from Glasgow, love them but they seem to have similar attitudes. Think Bishopbriggs and Glasgow is the only place in the country.

Not everything revolves around the central belt though and especially not all the wee shitey towns that surround Glasgow. Most of us in other parts of the country just see them as wee backward shiteholes that merge into each other.

Which is why people from all these places regularly come and holiday in Arbroath. emoji1.pngemoji1360.png

Bishopbriggs, also known as spam valley.

5 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Which is why people from all these places regularly come and holiday in Arbroath. emoji1.pngemoji1360.png

People who holiday in Arbroath are tramps, pass it on...

honestiy its like a clyde clone both your clubs are fucked. arbroath are a well run club and on the up where as airdrie give us a break.by the way lichtie fans just in case you miss the smell of a smokie just take the knickers down from any women from Airdrie fucking boving

1 hour ago, Big lichtie said:

honestiy its like a clyde clone both your clubs are fucked. arbroath are a well run club and on the up where as airdrie give us a break.by the way lichtie fans just in case you miss the smell of a smokie just take the knickers down from any women from Airdrie fucking boving

' boving ' is that an Angus word ?

Arbroath, famous for it's Abbey where Robert the Bruce and the Scottish earls signed the world renowned Declaration of Independence, famous for the internationally renowned Arbroath smoke, famous for being the birthplace of David Buick founder of Buick cars in America, famous for being the birthplace ofJames Chalmers inventor of the adhesive postage stamp, famous for Arbroath FC holding the world record football score, the list goes on.

Airdrie, famous for..............nope, can't think of anything.

3 hours ago, Big lichtie said:

f**k me! 

What the absolute f**k? 

Honestly, these folk can't be that simple, surely?

This is the absolute ultimate 'twa bald men fighting over a comb' discussion.
Sitting in my pad in #DD2 pad I take great pity on all of you 8):guntoting

Except me I hope, considering we have somehow managed to end up on the same fucking street!! [emoji1]

In seriousness though, it's only a bit of a laugh. Arbroath is a great place, takes a slagging at times but when you actually start travelling around Scotland you realise it's not too bad at all.

Just look at Brechin.

As for the game though, really looking forward to it. Not been to Gayfield for a whole 5 weeks now, it's been too long. The last time was a fucking disastrous day too so it can only be better today.

This is the absolute ultimate 'twa bald men fighting over a comb' discussion.
Sitting in my pad in #DD2 I take great pity on all of you 8):guntoting

This is correct, there was enough of this garbage from Clyde supporters

Archived