Forfar vs Ayr Utd

Another one who wants to fix  any part of the team except the one that is actually causing all the problems. 

Not sure how fanboying Andy Geggan will fix any part of the team

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think half the problem with the defence is due to the fact we very often set up with 2 strikers and 2 wingers (or at least 1 winger and 1 attacking wide player) with full backs who also like to attack. It results in scoring plenty but also being pretty exposed at the other end. It's up to the manager to find the balance though.

McCall suggesting he might start Moore Moffat and Shankland together on Saturday. Not sure how that will work - would probably mean quite a narrow midfield with Moffat acting as the link.

2 hours ago, Kwaka Mal said:

Mensing not playing. Maybe, just maybe, Forfar have a chance. :unsure:

Also Lister out. Time to play 2 up front and give young Aitken a chance? He's been scoring for fun in the mini Loons.

misleading from the website - no danger he scored the first on Tuesday night - definite own goal from the long throw.

11 hours ago, dee_62 said:

misleading from the website - no danger he scored the first on Tuesday night - definite own goal from the long throw.

I thought it was an own goal too from the throw in at the time, then saw the website report and did wonder.

Apart from that he's scored a few in other mini Loons games. I'd like to see him given a run in the 1st team.

Archived