Forfar vs Ayr Utd

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, etherglide said:

And that I’m afraid, is Forfar Athletic pretty much relegated. Matches my description well of a team caught between two divisions. Oh well,,,

Still a bit early.

Guest bernardblack
And that I’m afraid, is Forfar Athletic pretty much relegated. Matches my description well of a team caught between two divisions. Oh well,,,

Only ten games in.....

Only ten games in.....

Nah.3 point system leaves a lot of room for miracles.Look at Brechins miracle escape under Dods.

5-0 away win. Hat trick for Moffatt and the other 2 strikers both scoring.  4th clean sheet in 10 league games. Think that's us got 50 goals already, and scored in 16 of 17? 

I'm sure there is a lot of massive negatives to take from this again, so it's over to the usual suspects.....entertain me!

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

5-0 away win. Hat trick for Moffatt and the other 2 strikers both scoring.  4th clean sheet in 10 league games. Think that's us got 50 goals already, and scored in 16 of 17? 

I'm sure there is a lot of massive negatives to take from this again, so it's over to the usual suspects.....entertain me!

The only thing you can be sure of, apart from someone pointing out the negatives, is someone posting about someone posting about the negatives. And round we go.

9 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

The only thing you can be sure of, apart from someone pointing out the negatives, is someone posting about someone posting about the negatives. And round we go.

How about we all try and be a bit more positive then? This league is very winnable!

17 minutes ago, etherglide said:

Quite happy for you to save my msg and bring it back to me when I end up looking spectacularly wrong. But you know. And I know. I’m not wrong. 

Our fate will be decided by how we do against the other 7 part time teams. Raith and Ayr will be out of sight at the end of the season.

Let's get Raith out of the way and then hope to pick up some points. Expect  another surprise lineup next week as Jim gives everyone a run out in these no chance games.

How about no more "McCall Out" chat, and no more "There's no pleasing some" for the rest of the year. Then after that it's fair game.

McCall won’t leave between now and the end of the season anyway so it’s pretty pointless tbh.

Regards to the game I thought we were pretty poor first half but upped it in the second half. I’ve seen us play better but it was one of those games where we took our chances and had we had a bit of luck the Airdrie game and the Raith game could’ve gone similar ways.

Our fate will be decided by how we do against the other 7 part time teams. Raith and Ayr will be out of sight at the end of the season.
Let's get Raith out of the way and then hope to pick up some points. Expect  another surprise lineup next week as Jim gives everyone a run out in these no chance games.

Exactly.There are still teams well within range.

Just because we have a good result today doesn't mean we'll get a good result next week. Just because mccall won't leave doesn't mean he shouldn't leave.
Good win and hopefully the start of a decent run. 

He shouldn’t leave though

Archived