Partick Thistle v Dundee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Roll on Saturday.

Where is JagFox these days.

Thank you.

I’m keenly awaiting this tussle with The Dee on Saturday. Thank you.

Spoiler

79fabf305bb6f6bb4f4b4f12c4e8400e.gif

Dundee, Hamilton, f**k the league and our points total.

A win here and maybe, just maybe we can get some momentum and turn this shit round. Another loss and it's a full on dowards spiral into the festive season.

Three points please, Mr Archibald. 'Best Thistle squad in years' chit-chat revived. Bookies' managerial spotlight on some diddy team in Lanarkshire please.

Dundee, Hamilton, f**k the league and our points total.
A win here and maybe, just maybe we can get some momentum and turn this shit round. Another loss and it's a full on dowards spiral into the festive season.

Read that whole post to the tune of "Hello, Hello"

2 hours ago, Dr Koop said:

Three points please, Mr Archibald. 'Best Thistle squad in years' chit-chat revived. Bookies' managerial spotlight on some diddy team in Lanarkshire please.

Much as I would like Canning scrutinised, his tenure as manager will only expire if he chooses to walk away , there is less than a 1% chance that he will be removed otherwise .

Must win game tomorrow for us. An injury update would have been nice for the fans. If we have the same options available Mcarthy needs to start, drop  Keown and  put Turnbull back in. And please please pleeeeaaassseee put Barton back in the sweeper roll. Thanks 

59 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

This season has been a bit like playing Champ/ Football Manager when you get home pished from the pub....only with less wins :(

fewer.

Thanks goodness for pedantry, just can't seem to get enthused over this. (Probably means it'll be a 6-6 thriller, but I'm going for a drab 1-1.)

Much as I would like Canning scrutinised, his tenure as manager will only expire if he chooses to walk away , there is less than a 1% chance that he will be removed otherwise .

Hi Happy, there are many, many teams in Lanarkshire and I didn't mention one. [emoji38][emoji6][emoji1]

2 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

fewer.

Thanks goodness for pedantry, just can't seem to get enthused over this. (Probably means it'll be a 6-6 thriller, but I'm going for a drab 1-1.)

That’s it Cunto. Scrap up the Nolly at two bells...

Nah, I can’t rise above apathy myself m9 :(

Archived