Partick Thistle v Dundee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moussa’s goal contribution to us in the league with sitters missed and spectacular assists to the opposition must be verging on negative double figures.

McCann seems to have a blind spot as far as he’s concerned.

He needs to get rid of it.

Enough chances to win two games. Unless you’re Dundee. 

We urgently need a goalscorer. 

Moussa is a disgrace. I could have scored that chance when the ball was loose in the box, and my footballing ability is less than zero. 

Massive two home games coming up. 

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's his fault for playing Moussa, 100%. He's brutal. It's his fault for not putting a fit striker that is always a handful on the bench. And it's his fault for allowing AJLS to take the penalty.

Is it his fault we created so many chances? How did Haber play in the 20s?

3 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Is it his fault we created so many chances? How did Haber play in the 20s?

He played well and scored.

Yes it is to McCann's credit that we created chances. It still doesn't deflect from some of the criminal decision making today though.

That was robbery, not even sure we deserved a draw but if there's one team that have fucked us over with late goals in recent years it's Dundee so good to get one back on them. 

That moussa is the biggest haddy I've seen recently, bizarre he stayed on. Odd tactics from Dundee in the second half in general. 

Storey was obviously miles (no pun intended) offside when the ball was played through but Doolan came from onside. 

We should still have lost that about 5-2, our defence and midfield is atrocious but thank f**k for Dundee always giving a team a win when they need one ;)

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He played well and scored.

Yes it is to McCann's credit that we created chances. It still doesn't deflect from some of the criminal decision making today though.

I'm going to presume you were at the 20s game. So McCann's major  fault is not having a guy who misses sitter after sitter as well on the bench?

Gowser was a huge loss going off injured, McCann's fault as well.

Spittal, Doolan need to be playing. They create so much and breed confidence.
Good on Archie realizing it and getting them on. Good substitutions.
Hopefully that gives the players some juice going into the next game and we can build on it. What a stellar winner.
Glad for Miles also as he is a talent. He harries and wants to score.
I need a double whisky after that. [emoji1045][emoji57][emoji1308]

I felt we shaded the game up untill McCarthy slipped and Dundee got their goal. 

Dundee very dangerous on the break (their 27 looked a solid player)

Game completely changed when McGowan went off IMO

Moussa is this seasons Azeez from what i saw today

Thank god we have Tomas Cerny

Was great to see the players have some fight (and fight eachother (Turnbull and McCarthy and later with Lawless))

Crowd was a lot better this week getting behind the team and not being moronic over small things

Don’t get Dee fans despising Spittal and Squiddy, they helped relegate Utd and play for the good guys now

It's McCann's fault that we've absolutely battered a team away from home who finished in the top 6 last season and got robbed with a last minute goal? Give me a break. We've got a penalty to got 2-0 up and kill the game. AJLS has hit the target and the keeper has made a remarkable save. It happens sometimes.

On to Wednesday night now.

It's McCann's fault that we've absolutely battered a team away from home who finished in the top 6 last season and got robbed with a last minute goal? Give me a break. We've got a penalty to got 2-0 up and kill the game. AJLS has hit the target and the keeper has made a remarkable save. It happens sometimes.

On to Wednesday night now.

It's happened to us a lot this season. Guess it evens out. As you say, roll on midweek

28 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

I'm going to presume you were at the 20s game. So McCann's major  fault is not having a guy who misses sitter after sitter as well on the bench?

Gowser was a huge loss going off injured, McCann's fault as well.

I don't know why you're being snide about it.

Do you think it was wise to not have Haber on the bench? Wise to start Moussa? And wise to have an untested penalty taker on a crucial penalty?

Archived