Partick Thistle v Dundee

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy decision making from us. O'Dea has scored 3 pens, Holt scored a pen and Moussa scored one already whilst AJLS is on the pitch. To put AJLS on it when these 3 guys haven't missed is shocking.

Then for McCann to take a fit Haber (Who scored midweek) and not even give him a place on the bench is poor. Moussa is up there with the worst strikers I've seen and it sounds like he wasn't much better today.

Shitebags.

^^Heads gone.

I'm not even all that bothered or surprised TBH...

Most of us knew at the end of the transfer window that we'd struggle for goals until January at the very least, so any win that we pick up before then I'll view as a bonus.

We're looking decent everywhere on the pitch other than strikers, so I'm cautiously optimistic that come the January window we'll be able to get a couple bodies out the door and at least one decent striker in and then kick on with our season.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Crazy decision making from us. O'Dea has scored 3 pens, Holt scored a pen and Moussa scored one already whilst AJLS is on the pitch. To put AJLS on it when these 3 guys haven't missed is shocking.

Then for McCann to take a fit Haber (Who scored midweek) and not even give him a place on the bench is poor. Moussa is up there with the worst strikers I've seen and it sounds like he wasn't much better today.

Shitebags.

^^Heads gone.

Why is it McCann's fault? Is it his fault Moussa and AJLS missed a good half dozen great chances between them?

Just now, Yenitit said:

Why is it McCann's fault? Is it his fault Moussa and AJLS missed a good half dozen great chances between them?

It's his fault for playing Moussa, 100%. He's brutal. It's his fault for not putting a fit striker that is always a handful on the bench. And it's his fault for allowing AJLS to take the penalty.

Archived