Pars v Livi

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/10/2017 at 17:17, Livilion28 said:

Byrne has been absolute tremendous since he joined us. He would be 1 of the first names on team sheet for me. Very good footballer and does a power of work for the team. If he keeps his performances up can see a few teams sniffing about along with a few of our other players 

Glad to hear this (aslong as he has a ‘mare against us of course) wish he had stayed As i reckon he would have been part of the midfield two with Nat. 

53 minutes ago, Skerla said:

Glad to hear this (aslong as he has a ‘mare against us of course) wish he had stayed As i reckon he would have been part of the midfield two with Nat. 

I can't imagine a midfield without Byrne and Pittman, in an alternate universe we picked up Kyle Hutton and he's stinking up the midfield

Absolutely not, he was utterly anonymous the vast, vast majority of times he played for us. Good luck to him as he seemed a cracking guy but he wasn't going to cut it here. A move was the best thing for everyone.

I'm more dissapointed in how Spence turned out, when he was breaking in it was evident he had more about himself than Byrne.

How tough a call was it for Jason to leave after 7 years with the club?

“At the time, I felt it was the right decision. I also feel my decision to leave also influenced certain other players, big players for Livingston, to leave at that time too."

Some amount of shite he talks, was always a decent player but nothing that special. I think Longridge is a better player by far in the LB spot, even Halkett looked better than him playing there despite being a CB.

He must have a big opinion of himself if he felt that players left because he was no longer with us

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Absolutely not, he was utterly anonymous the vast, vast majority of times he played for us. Good luck to him as he seemed a cracking guy but he wasn't going to cut it here. A move was the best thing for everyone.

I'm more dissapointed in how Spence turned out, when he was breaking in it was evident he had more about himself than Byrne.

I'm glad he never cut it at use as we have him now. Going by the first game against use he's certainly better than what you had that day 

Just now, ATLIS said:

“At the time, I felt it was the right decision. I also feel my decision to leave also influenced certain other players, big players for Livingston, to leave at that time too."

Some amount of shite he talks, was always a decent player but nothing that special. I think Longridge is a better player by far in the LB spot, even Halkett looked better than him playing there despite being a CB.

He must have a big opinion of himself if he felt that players left because he was no longer with us

Think it was the right time for Jason to move on and it has worked out well for both parties, he's happy at Dunfermline and Jacko has settled in well at Livi, I don't think he was as good as Jason when he first signed for Livi but I think he's better than him now.

I'm glad he never cut it at use as we have him now. Going by the first game against use he's certainly better than what you had that day 

Going by that day he's your worst midfielder, he was anonymous again.

Your midfielder with the beard was fantastic though.

18 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Going by that day he's your worst midfielder, he was anonymous again.

Your midfielder with the beard was fantastic though.

That is keagan he hasn't been getting a game lately due to the form of pittman byrne and Penrice. 

Jason was a fantastic servant to the club, spent 7 years at the club when he could easily have gone sooner during our tough times, he stuck by the club through thick and thin and that won't be forgotten from me.

27 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Jason was a fantastic servant to the club, spent 7 years at the club when he could easily have gone sooner during our tough times, he stuck by the club through thick and thin and that won't be forgotten from me.

That's true but was always known for being a hot headed guy, always liable to be sent off and fly into tackles. We have that in the middle of the park now in the right way, actually winning the ball

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

RIP m8. Talbot cannot be stopped or reasoned with.

Didn't Jason leave once and come back after realizing he wasn't rated by clubs down south? He was going out with a mates sister in law at the time and he just up and left her to move down south before making his miraculous return. 

Archived