Greenock Morton v Dumbarton 21/10/17

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Main Stand I would expect. Cowshed hasn't been open for away fans this season so that lasted all of a few games!

Sons yet to win on the road and we have been pretty inconsistent at Cappielow this season with 2 wins and 2 losses.

We should have enough to win and think we will.

2-0. Tidser and McHugh.

Duffy switches between the two according to his latest, back of a fag packet tactical plan. He's certainly been the most effective of our summer signings so far.

If we play as poorly as we did at Brechin then I'd expect Dumbarton to take something from this one.  We're capable of playing much better and cigaring the game though, it's difficult to predict which Morton team will turn up and where some of the players will be playing. Quitongo on the left because he scored a worldy there once must stop now. 

2 hours ago, madton said:

Main Stand I would expect. Cowshed hasn't been open for away fans this season so that lasted all of a few games!

Sons yet to win on the road and we have been pretty inconsistent at Cappielow this season with 2 wins and 2 losses.

2-0. Tidser and McHugh.

Thanks.

I may well pay into the Shed then.

2 hours ago, madton said:

2-0. Tidser and McHugh.

Dammit. Here was me looking forward to getting to see the game from a (moderately) comfortable position.

How come that's happened? I thought the plan was to have all away fans in that wee section opposite where we usually get, with bigger supports spilling into the WDE.

26 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Dammit. Here was me looking forward to getting to see the game from a (moderately) comfortable position.

How come that's happened? I thought the plan was to have all away fans in that wee section opposite where we usually get, with bigger supports spilling into the WDE.

It's been very quiet on that subject. We've only had Dundee Utd and Ayr Utd fans in it since it was out in place. Ayr Utd fans tore it down when celebrating an equaliser. I don't know if they've just decided it's not worth the risk or not. Seems a waste of time and money getting it all put up there for it not to be used. 

15 hours ago, jessie james said:

Pretty straight forward. Put up proper segregation as they did in the 80s and get the atmosphere back in the shedemoji200.png

Yes a simple solution. Who would have thought the Ayr gang would have pushed into a big tablecloth barrier.

get some double Harris fencing erected and added to the fake barrier.

As winter sets in the wee Dublin end is not a real solution.

Archived