Queens Park vs Dunfermline

Rob1885

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎15‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 16:35, Salvo Montalbano said:

Looking forward to it Chef. I was going to be a lazy git and park up by that church near the West Stand but I might just go down Mount Florida way.

You can park in my old man's driveway for a tenner. For an extra fiver I'll watch your car for you.  

Maybe, just maybe.

1967 – Berwick Rangers 1 Rangers 0

Sammy Reid scored the only goal in what is regarded as the king of Scottish Cup shock results. Future Ibrox boss Jock Wallace was in goal for the Wee Gers as they knocked out the cup holders at Shielfield Park in front of a capacity 13,365 crowd.

1982 – Hearts 0 Forfar 1

Only 5,672 fans turned out at Tynecastle to witness the Loons winning in the fourth round. Former Celtic player Stevie Hancock scored for the Second Division side.

1984 – East Fife 2 Hibs 0

The Fifers held Hibs at Easter Road to earn a third-round replay. Tom McCafferty and Stevie Kirk scored past Hibs and Scotland keeper Alan Rough to give the Second Division strugglers a famous victory.

1985 – Inverness Thistle 3 Kilmarnock 0

This defeat by Highland League opposition is regarded as the worst in Kilmarnock’s history. The Jags totally dominated and earned victory through goals from Dave Milroy, Gordon Hay and Brian Fraser.

1987 – Rangers 0 Hamilton 1

Adrian Sprott wrote his name into Scottish Cup folklore by netting the only goal at Ibrox. His goal stunned Graeme Souness’ star-studded Rangers side.

1995 – Stenhousemuir 2 Aberdeen 0

Roy Aitken’s second match in charge as Dons boss ended in disaster at Ochilview. Dairy farmer Tommy Steele had worked that morning before scoring twice for the Second Division Warriors.

2000 – Celtic 1 Inverness Caley Thistle 3

Steve Paterson led the Highlanders to a win that led to the sacking of Celtic manager John Barnes. Goals from Barry Wilson and future Don Paul Sheerin and an own goal by Lubomir Moravcik ensured super Caley could go ballistic in Glasgow.

2003 – Falkirk 4 Hearts 0

The Bairns went goal crazy inside the opening 31 minutes as they beat the Jam Tarts in the third round. Collin Samuel scored a hat-trick and Owen Coyle got the fourth to delight Falkirk boss Ian McCall.

2006 – Clyde 2 Celtic 1

Roy Keane’s debut match for Celtic proved to be a nightmare for the former Manchester United captain. Craig Bryson and Eddie Malone scored on a day that ended in calls for the head of Hoops boss Gordon Strachan.

2013 – Albion Rovers 1 Motherwell 0

Rovers were third bottom of Scotland’s lowest division when they welcomed the Steelmen to Cliftonville. Gary Phillips scored the winner in the third minute of injury-time.

15 hours ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Brady (our "top" scorer with 3) Burns, Galt and Summers out. It just gets better and better.

Getting bevvied tonight - red wine and Max Strength Lemsips. By about 11pm, I'll be convinced we'll win.

By my calculations Orr is our top scorer with 3 and Brady only has 2. Think the club website is mistaken. You wouldn't think it would be that hard to add up this season 

Archived