Queens Park vs Dunfermline

Rob1885

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We put on a good show at EEP a year ago but Pars look stronger and we are weaker.

One or two nil at half-time. We'll rally for a bit after the break before a lighting breakaway for the third. Gus will decide to substitute a defender for a striker and then Dunfermline will make two changes in midfield/attack before scoring goals four and five.

The referee will get everything wrong.

Looking forward to it Chef. I was going to be a lazy git and park up by that church near the West Stand but I might just go down Mount Florida way.

You'll be away 5 mins max. Traffic slows at the M74 approach. Especially if Sellick are at home. Probably the same waiting in the queue rather than going via Rutherglen.

Courtesy of Radio BYOS.

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I'm very confident about us winning Saturday's tie which fills me with nothing but white-hot fear.

We've managed to score just 9 goals this season in the league and lost 31. Yours is 26 v 12 in a higher, and much better, division. I suspect by teatime Saturday Pars fans will be measuring their favourites not by a win or loss but by how great the margin was. Your only fear should be the price of a Pie and Bovril at Hampden. Enjoy your day.

Archived