Queens Park vs Dunfermline

Rob1885

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I assume everyone will be in the big South Stand for this? Been in there a few times and the view was decent enough. Can we use the big car park out front or will I need to use the on street parking like a Scotland game? Strangely looking forward to this even though it'll be weird. Having seen plenty of Edinburgh rugby games at Murrayfield with only a few thousand in attendance it won't be totally unique but it'll still be quite surreal.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 15:25, ExxyJj said:

How many penalties has Ross Millen scored this season?

Two. Missed his last one against Ayr though.

I was looking forward to the cup draw, just to give us a wee break from the league. The original draw away to Brora would have provided that.

I fear we are going to get an absolute hiding in this game

On 10/16/2017 at 10:25, Salvo Montalbano said:

I assume everyone will be in the big South Stand for this? Been in there a few times and the view was decent enough. Can we use the big car park out front or will I need to use the on street parking like a Scotland game? Strangely looking forward to this even though it'll be weird. Having seen plenty of Edinburgh rugby games at Murrayfield with only a few thousand in attendance it won't be totally unique but it'll still be quite surreal.

Probably squeeze 17,000 in there but we might be short on pies. Parking is free. Wear black and white to be safe.

In the past he's played strong teams in almost every game in the cups, even some Challenge Cup games and the Scottish Cup game at Buckie. We have a league game v Morton on the Tuesday after this game so we will probably change a few round. Higginbotham and McManus are suspended for the Morton game so I'd imagine they'll start. I think we'll have a fairly strong team out with everyone playing either a recognised first teamer or someone who has been in the matchday squad at least.

23 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Is this PATG or ticket?

All ticket mate. 52,000 sell out.

All you need is here. Worth checking later in the week. This is the normal package. Don't think the cup is any different. Unless you are an american tourist in which case it's £47. British pounds only. Nane o' thae groats fae fife.

http://www.queensparkfc.co.uk/?page_id=213

Archived