Falkirk v St Mirren

6 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Agree big difference is we can play shite and be TOP OF THE LEAGUE You on the other hand play out your skin and scrap  a lucky draw.  Sorry Falkirk are shite Dumbarton gave us a herder game  you guys will do well to survive from what i seen. 

Strange Dumbarton gave you a harder game and you won that one, but you couldn't beat the second worst team in the league when they hardly played great stuff themselves.  

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are shite billy utterly dross. Survive i can see just about. Plastic mate like their pitch which i would think will help them pick up points. Their manager is a tosser hate that wee p***k. 

Starting to think you may be a little upset.

It has to be said, some Saints fans here are struggling to come to terms with their team being outplayed and having to timewaste for a draw. 

I almost wish someone had bitten someone else today to distract from the shite they are spouting here.

We have moved on from bitegate to shitegate.

Some midden fans appear to be slightly offended that they are not considered quite as good as they think they are.

Shame.

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Nothing against Falkirk respect you guys but how you could appoint a wee ned is beyond .me. Time will tell as you will learn. 

Did you see your manager at full time, ranting with the ref and assistants 20-30 yards on the pitch for about 5 mins over what exactly ?

A good job you have tiny stands, being sent to them is no difference to being in the dug out as Ross will find out I'm sure if that's how he carry's on over nothing to really complain about

Was it 3 or 4 month till Ross got his first league win ?
Turning up for 2 months of the 7 month doesn't and never will say miracle worker to me.
I'm pretty sure we won't wait 3-4 month under Hartley to win a league game 

It was two months, or 8 and a half weeks to be more precise. Not sure where you get 3 or 4 months from.

14 minutes ago, Soctty said:

It was two months, or 8 and a half weeks to be more precise. Not sure where you get 3 or 4 months from.

Funnily I somehow didnt follow St Mirren's results week on week on last season or this season to make some sort of chart, tho 2 league wins in nearly 5 month probably gave me that impression that it was greater than 2 months

6 hours ago, Gbud84 said:

while some of your fans have claimed it to be your best performance of the season. 

Not sure why you’re doubting that, it was comfortably our best league performance.  You have no idea of the shit we’ve had to put up with so far!

Funnily I somehow didnt follow St Mirren's results week on week on last season or this season to make some sort of chart, tho 2 league wins in nearly 5 month probably gave me that impression that it was greater than 2 months

Yet it wasn't. [emoji6]

1 hour ago, Disco Duck said:

Not sure why you’re doubting that, it was comfortably our best league performance.  You have no idea of the shit we’ve had to put up with so far!

I'm not doubting it m8, you's got a draw with  the current  best team in the league whereas earlier in the season  you were taking a pumping off the better teams. Definite progress.  I hope yous do start to pick up wins,  just not against us. 

Was it 3 or 4 month till Ross got his first league win ?
Turning up for 2 months of the 7 month doesn't and never will say miracle worker to me.
I'm pretty sure we won't wait 3-4 month under Hartley to win a league game 

Hartley isn't having to fix an Alex Rae squad.

Always pleasing to hear opposition fans go on about how the league is the lowest standard ever, and if they had this that and the other, blah blah blah.

It's a refreshing but not unexpected change from hearing supporters of every team we've beaten since the days of Gus moaning about how they turned in their worst performance of the season against us. 

Once again, are we two similar sides in terms of quality? Probably.

Did Falkirk play better than us? Yes, marginally. Only marginally. They at least look coherent but not really that much else. There are a few on here who are getting mixed up with watching the Dutch side of the 70s I feel. 

Did we look in any danger of losing yesterday? Not really. We could have gone in a goal down at half time but apart from that, there was really nothing to worry about, especially once the pace of Austin was removed and the lumbering Lee Miller came on. 

At the start of the season would a point at this ground have been sufficient? Definitely. This was probably a game at the release of fixtures that both teams would have an eye on as a potential match between two teams in the top 3 or 4. That Falkirk have been shite so far and are only now somewhat getting their shit together doesn't make it any less of a dangerous place to go. Especially since we've already had 2 heavy defeats inflicted away from home. 

A point and a clean sheet is certainly a better result for us than it is for Falkirk. 

Not bad for a 0-0. Made St Murn look Really average. A back line of 4 CBs strolled it all day.

Dont think we did enough to win it tbh. Had plenty of the ball, and in good areas, but the finishing touch was a fair bit off.

Good signs of improvement already under Paul. Get Sibbs and Loy back and I feel we could get a decent run going.

Archived