Falkirk v St Mirren

1 minute ago, Bearsen_buddie said:

I think the difference is probably the 6 extra games we have won compared with your lot, however i may be wrong...

It's a real mystery. How can a team who's won 7 league games be much higher in the league than a team who has won one? I guess we will never know.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think the difference is probably the 6 extra games we have won compared with your lot, however i may be wrong...

Not questioning the gap and that you have won more games. My point is that I am not convinced that the gap in standard between the two teams is that large.

You may win the league (although I don’t believe you will, nor the Pars incidentally), but I don’t think we will be that far behind you at the end of the season.

The wind up artists who think we will be in the relegation playoffs really need some new material.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

It certainly a mystery after today how St Mirren have won seven games. I agree.

By scoring lots of goals and being better than everyone else in the league, like when we pumped you 3-1 at the start of the season.

By scoring lots of goals and being better than everyone else in the league, like when we pumped you 3-1 at the start of the season.

True. Like us, the fact is everyone in this league is shite this season. Hence your seven wins. Got it.

Just now, roman_bairn said:

True. Like us, the fact is everyone in this league is shite this season. Hence your seven wins. Got it.

Yeah, if you prefer it that way. St Mirren are currently the best shite team in the league, hence why they occupy position 1, and Falkirk are the second shitest shite team, hence why they are all the way back in 9th place. 14 points behind us. Having won 1 game. In ten attempts.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Thing is, despite how awful we have been this season (and we have been truly awful), we have still only lost two games more than you lot and you’re leading the table for some reason.

You's have also only won 1 league game all season whereas we've won 7,  so that's 2 defeats more and 6 wins less.  Pretty grim reading from your point of view tbh. People actually expected a challenge from your mob this season for the league, kinda funny really,  yous are hopeless. Best of luck in the relegation play off battle with Dumbarton. 

If everyone is honest they will admit the best of an average lot will win this league. Falkirk improved a bit on where we have been this season and might just have shaded the game. If Austins downward header that went over had gone in Falkirk would have won, end of.  St Mirren at no time looked like a team top of the league, but are very street wise. They are obviously told to waste as much time as possible at every breakdown in play that favours the opposition. Some of the extents they go to waste time is pathetic, refs should be tougher regards this, and St Mirren certainly go out of their way to do this more than most teams. It's easy to have a go at refs, but Austin nearly gets the collar ripped off his shirt then gets taken out by a Saints defender going in a completely opposite direction to the ball, no foul for either. Every Saints player to drop in midfield soft tackles, foul given. That's both games Don Robertson has done, and I think he's been poor twice now.

On today's show there was nothing to suggest St Mirren would win this league or even go up a couple of gears as someone said earlier.

When you play shite and pick up a point against a team fighting for survival on a fake plastic  pitch at home you know you are doing well. Falkirk wll do well to stay in the championship sorry guys you are utterly shite . 

I agree, you played shite.

Glad you were happy to accept a point against another shite team.

Two teams on a similar level of shite standard I guess.

7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Difference is,   we admit we played shit while some of your fans have claimed it to be your best performance of the season. Table doesn't lie,  we're currently the best team in the league and you are currently the 2nd shitiest. Deal with it.

2 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Agree big difference is we can play shite and be TOP OF THE LEAGUE You on the other hand play out your skin and scrap  a lucky draw.  Sorry Falkirk are shite Dumbarton gave us a herder game  you guys will do well to survive from what i seen. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

It has to be said, some Saints fans here are struggling to come to terms with their team being outplayed and having to timewaste for a draw. 

I almost wish someone had bitten someone else today to distract from the shite they are spouting here.

You were so good today ? Struggling with what, seriously what did you do ? Did you f**k we should have won tbe game had Smith scored.  Falkirk are shite two games played you are our bitches. 

Archived