Falkirk v St Mirren

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I suppose you'd be dry in your vehicle, just expect a two day wait to get out.
My neighbour has season ticket for it, I walked to Benny ts quarter of a mile perhaps where my car was parked (seen our latest signing obviously) got a fish supper, got in my car parked there and right behind him on the way home.
I've also used the car park too and been an age getting out. 
On paper, should be a St Mirren win or draw but our unofficial motto of expect the unexpected hopefully give us something to think the play offs are a possibility 

Good advice. It's dry now so probably walk to the industrial estate.

No doubt the rain will be on just in time for us to trudge back after a disappointing defeat.

Craigen wide or Craigen central is the only question that needs to be asked.....ditto with McKee, tho first one answers that...

It can be argued both are better central and McKee better than Craigen wide....

So no doubt Craigen wide then...!!

Good thing about that tho is he can swap with Harris during a game to mix It up a bit

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Clear booking for Hippo though tbh. No complaints there. Austin has their defence utterly rattled.

Yes but we didn't even get a free kick for the other one.  McGhee doing a good job and see Morgan's fecked off to try the other wing. 

Austin a striker way off form or we'd be two up.

Started off poorly but really grown into the half and really should be ahead we’ve had 3 great chances.

St. Mirren still seem to be bossing the midfield and doing well to get on the second balls but aside from one Morgan shot they’ve not threatened. Though they’re giving me the fear with every corner we seem unable to defend them properly.

Fash really should’ve done better with that header he put wide best chance of the game so far. Hippo completely deserved the booking was just classic Hippolyte failing to track his runner and pulling him back. Alex Harris has had 3 or 4 chances to put a ball in to box and every time he’s either failed to get the ball off the ground or hit it straight at the first man. Shite.

A lot better than last week but I think we’re probably going to regret missing they chances.

Archived