Falkirk v St Mirren

6 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

9 games in and the title's wrapped up apparently.

Nobody's saying that , but the fact we have more points after 9 games , than we did in any of our last 3 promotion campaigns in 77 , 2000 and 2006 , is encouraging !

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, billyg said:

Nobody's saying that , but the fact we have more points after 9 games , than we did in any of our last 3 promotion campaigns in 77 , 2000 and 2006 , is encouraging !

I don't think we had 3 points for a win in 77 mind you so that would surely rule that out anyway or have you factored that in? I fancy a draw today to be honest which helps neither club really.

pity we don't still have the crane. I could've popped up with a pair of binoculars to see if I could spot Rory Loy.

I don't think we had 3 points for a win in 77 mind you so that would surely rule that out anyway or have you factored that in? I fancy a draw today to be honest which helps neither club really.

Yeah , I did take that into account , that season would have been closest with 20 points.

48 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

9 games in and the title's wrapped up apparently.

Can you quote anyone who said this. 

The vast majority are happy with our start to the season, and the haul of points gained in the first quarter.

Guarded optimism nothing more nothing less, as it's still early days.

27 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

"Industrial powerhouse", I'll add that to our list of accolades. Spotted any multi-billion dollar operations in the Paisley region recently. Saints fans?

No, but we are Top of the League and you urnae. 

So the song says. 

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Tomorrow I really just hope to see the start of Hartleys influence. Not bothered for, or expecting a win. All I expect from the team is that we manage to keep a clean sheet, and at the other end get on the scoresheet and give the fans something to cheer about. If we do those two things then the wins will start to come sooner rather than later.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg.ed69e767e7357d7f3762edb5a3f68d6e.jpg

18 minutes ago, buddie06smfc said:

If we are missing McGinn, our midfield will be powderpuff. Don’t fancy our chances today.

I’d like to see a reduction in admission fee if this is case as we will be denied the chance to watch the greatest player to grace the Scottish Championship.

When we said the standard had dropped I didn't think that it had dropped that far.

1 hour ago, houston_bud said:

Lovely day for it! How much do they charge for parking at the ground?

I usually park in that industrial estate, but can't be arsed walking if it's hosing it down.

I suppose you'd be dry in your vehicle, just expect a two day wait to get out.

My neighbour has season ticket for it, I walked to Benny ts quarter of a mile perhaps where my car was parked (seen our latest signing obviously) got a fish supper, got in my car parked there and right behind him on the way home.

I've also used the car park too and been an age getting out. 

On paper, should be a St Mirren win or draw but our unofficial motto of expect the unexpected hopefully give us something to think the play offs are a possibility 

Archived