Falkirk v St Mirren

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attending a wedding so I wont get a chance to watch this. Just hope the Paisley hoarde enjoy what, for many of them, will be their first visit to Scotland's cultural heartland.

I imagine they'll be awstruck by The Kelpies & our massive main stand. It really is magnificent, I believe it's the biggest in the division.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Please God no. Surely he can't go the same was as that total waste of skin.

I can confirm lavety has done more in professional game than Loy will ever do in the remainder of his career in terms of goals scored and overall play, what a waster loy must be.

45 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Hartley just said he will probably be out 4-6 weeks.

Yeah the usual pish pre match interview from Pravda tv. No information on when loy or sibbald are expected back. Ask the question for feck sake.

Yeah the usual pish pre match interview from Pravda tv. No information on when loy or sibbald are expected back. Ask the question for feck sake.

If you’re like me and just accept they’ll never play for the club again, it’ll be a nice welcome bonus when they do eventually do come back.

You ever thought there’s a reason why it hasn’t been made public?

1 hour ago, Trump said:

If you’re like me and just accept they’ll never play for the club again, it’ll be a nice welcome bonus when they do eventually do come back.

You ever thought there’s a reason why it hasn’t been made public?

Well the first reason is that Pravda tv haven't actually asked the question since Alex smiths first game in charge when we were told he has a week off as he wasn't well. That's about 4 weeks ago and Since  then nothing. Surely the fans have a right to know why our top summer signing has vanished without trace. I certainly would want to know if I was one of the poor chumps paying his wages from the business club or sponsoring his kit. I don't want to know the exact details if it is personal issues but at least let us know and give us some idea when we might see him playing again. The club  and Pravda tv are basically acting as if he doesn't exist at the moment.

56 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Are Falkirk fans still bitter about 99/00 about how we cheated our way to the title and Paul Mcknights late winner April 2000??

Wee fecking Crunchie diving all over the place.

Cheating cnut.

11 hours ago, wee_bairn said:

What do you expect the official club media team to do exactly? If there’s a reason they aren’t telling us it’s not FalkirkTV’s fault. 

Eh maybe ask whats the latest with Rory Loy?  Is he feeling better? Any news on when he will be back?  If you don't ask the feckin questions then you sure as hell aren't going to get telt an answer.  Hows Craig Sibbalds injury coming along? Will he be available this weekend? Simple enough.

If it is indeed personal issues with Loy then all that needs replied is  that Rory has a few off field issues just now which we have given him time off to sort out. We hope to have him back playing at his best asap.  That lets us the fans know whats going on without getting into any detail. Otherwise all sorts of rumours etc start to spread legs when you say nowt. Surely the punters from the business club are going to be wondering who the fecks wages their subsidising.

10 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I don't mind a bit of back and forth, but there is to be no, and I do mean NO criticism of Kevin McAllister here or anywhere else on this forum.

Accept this warning in the spirit it is intended.

I prefer to remember Crunchie ripping the utter pish out of David Macnamee for 20 mins before he went off greeting his eyes oot.

27 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I prefer to remember Crunchie ripping the utter pish out of David Macnamee for 20 mins before he went off greeting his eyes oot.

Sent off for cheating ? 

Archived