Falkirk v St Mirren

Absolutely no reason why we can't win this one and win it well. Hopefully Hartley can figure out our best team through the week and Loy and Sibbald are back from injury. Should be a good crowd, maybe as much as 5,500 if St Mirren bring over 1000. Given Utd and Pars have come to TFS recently and barely managed a shot on target between them, a St Mirren win would surely be a massive boost to their title ambitions. Looking forward to Saturday, should be a good game. 

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Still not fit yet.

Worry not. We've played most of the season without both of our first choice CH's and we're still top of the league.:thumsup2

You have lost 8 goals in 4 away games though which suggests you could do with him asap.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Went to both the 1st game and the replay.

St Mirren as usual won neither

Living on past glories,  I take it you went to the rain soaked b and q cup final at motherwell when we played the bairns off the park and then capitulated 2nd half losing 3 nil in a Richard cadette  inspired team performance ?

4 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

Living on past glories,  I take it you went to the rain soaked b and q cup final at motherwell when we played the bairns off the park and then capitulated 2nd half losing 3 nil in a Richard cadette  inspired team performance ?

I was there. Brilliant crowd on the day.

Did you have Morton legend Neil Orr playing for you at the time ??

23 minutes ago, Paul Cicero said:

That first half performance was about our poorest of the season. We were brilliant in the main and although we  only lost 4 games in the league all seeason we still only won promotion by a point.Funnily enough if 3 points for a win had been in operation we wouldn't have gone up even though we would've had 92 points.  Those were the days.  Standards piss poor these days compared to back then.

29 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

You have lost 8 goals in 4 away games though which suggests you could do with him asap.

Fair. I'm still tempted to file the result at Cappielow under 'anomaly', given the score was still 1-1 when we gave away a second penalty and had a man sent off. But yes, we have shipped too many goals and we need to tighten up. 

Just now, Coventry Saint said:

Fair. I'm still tempted to file the result at Cappielow under 'anomaly', given the score was still 1-1 when we gave away a second penalty and had a man sent off. But yes, we have shipped too many goals and we need to tighten up. 

Our problems are currently at the other end of the pitch.

Archived