Falkirk v St Mirren

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We cant be as bad as we were yesterday, I think the formation may change for the game, so its gonna be trial and error for us whilst Hartley figures out what players to use and what best for formation for the players we have till January, tho I dont think there will be a St Mirren clear out as of last season, a lot will depend on what we can set free.

3-5-2 makes use out of our squad tho its the width areas that cause issues for us in that position, Gallacher cant defend on the left, Harris and Craigen probably in same boat for both sides, Muirhead shouldnt be a wing back never mind a right back, Hippo could do a job and to say how much we are out the loop for width for a 3-5-2 formation, you hope Lewis Kidd is fit for it

We will need our bit part players to turn up if we are gonna get a win out of this and the ones who didnt perform yesterday to perform far better.

The league this season looks very much to be won by a team who can start winning consistently(stating obvious I know) it just seems that its win 2 or 3 then lose for the teams hitting the pace as it stands, our last two wins against teams in the league pretty much summed up that a lot of these games can be on a toss of a coin on the day. The play offs are our only hope for us, if we can turn the corner, whereas St Mirren should be looking to top the league and Im sure they are capable.

Its gonna be interesting to see what Hartley has done with another week and how much have St Mirren improved since day one

4 hours ago, shull said:

Falkirk 0 St Mirren 3

Crowd  4787

SO FECKING EASY 

Cheats  Loy, Miller and Hippolyte all booked for diving. 

Shameful 

Quite impressive considering only one of them is likely to be playing!

Always seem to be a lot of goals in saints games so far. They tend to win quite comfortably or get pumped.  3 of our last 4 games have been shutouts but we'll certainly need to play better than we did yesterday to get something. At least hartley will have had another week with the players and hopefully our injury problems may start to clear up.

2 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Patronising shite.

No it isn't.

IMO we always struggle against you and our record against you is poor. I don't ever look forward to Falkirk games for that very reason.

Also, Hartley fucking hates us.:lol:

2 hours ago, FTOF said:

Falkirk always give us a hard game.

I'm sure their new manager will have them fired up and make it difficult for us.

PH hates us at least thats what i have picked up maybe hate is too strong being in the Morton end when playing us is he a Greenock boy ? 

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

No it isn't.

IMO we always struggle against you and our record against you is poor. I don't ever look forward to Falkirk games for that very reason.

Also, Hartley fucking hates us.:lol:

Your 100% right always difficult games even going back to 70's & 80's  Saturday will be no different that's why i have made no prediction. 

Archived