Stranraer v The Kirkcaldy Juggernauts

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

What position does Beith play? Soccer base has him as a defender but his goals record for Stranraer is excellent.

Came to us as a defensive midfielder, but has been encouraged to get forward at every opportunity and is reaping the rewards. Seems to be loving his time at the club and we're loving having him.

8 hours ago, dusty bin said:

Crisis at my club...

We seem to have all pulled together.

As SF said on our website last night our youngsters are playing with no fear.

Of course you need the experienced  players  ( which we have) but what the hell....

Another massive 3 points and I am so proud of everyone at our club.

Even more pleasing when an Ayr fan says he loves SFC!!!!

Lets keep on going lads and get through this current situation

Even more happier for the loyal support of SFC.

CMON THE BLUES

KEEP THE FAITH.

Fair play Sir. 

When I saw Stranraer at Starks Park three weeks ago, just as the financial issues were starting to unfold, they looked an absolute shambles and I thought they were certainties to plummet down the league and unlikely to pick up many more points. The 5-1 humping at home to Ayr at the New Year gave weight to my view. 

However, your manager seems to have created a great spirit in your team and from what I hear, read and watched on video, 1-0 flattered the Rovers more than Stranraer. 

Great three points last Saturday against an Airdrie side who I thought might have been rejuvenated in the wake of their takeover the previous week. 

If it weren't for the fact you have Jamie Hammill on your books, I'd be very tempted to wish you all the best for the rest of the season. 

Archived