Stranraer v The Kirkcaldy Juggernauts

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You have live commentary from the RA site. Only 2 quid and well worth it.

Audio coverage only today from Stair Park.

Go to www.raith.tv and register / pay for access.

RRFC season ticket holders are entitled to an audio pass for every match covered, but get on there and register for it if you’ve not already done so....

Audio coverage only today from Stair Park.

Go to www.raith.tv and register / pay for access.

RRFC season ticket holders are entitled to an audio pass for every match covered, but get on there and register for it if you’ve not already done so....

Great service and the chat board is usually good. I’ll be tuning in at 7am.

Was looking forward to watching the match here in sunny, warm, non-snowing Tenerife but looks like listening will have to do. A win today would be a huge result, Stranraer haven’t really fallen apart in the way I expected after losing a lot of their players so it’s definitely not a given. Hoping that we can continue to turn our away form round and get the win today. Spence to get the only goal in a cagey 1-0 shitfest.

I was getting my hopes up there when on the Sporting Life website, as for some strange reason it has your match played last night with a final result of 1-1. 

On closer inspection though it had the Stranraer starting 11 with half of the guys no longer even at the club, so damn, damn and thrice damn and back to the reality of the play off nightmare for me.........

I was getting my hopes up there when on the Sporting Life website, as for some strange reason it has your match played last night with a final result of 1-1. 
On closer inspection though it had the Stranraer starting 11 with half of the guys no longer even at the club, so damn, damn and thrice damn and back to the reality of the play off nightmare for me.........

It was 1-1 when it got abandoned in the 40th minute in November

Nice sunny day in Kirkcaldy at the moment. It looks nice up in Aberdeen too going by the footage from the Aberdeen St Mirren game. According to the weather BBC online weather forecast it’s pishing down with rain in Stranraer.

Archived