Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale v St Mirren Scottish Cup 3rd Round

shull

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hosting the match here causes huge inconvenience to fans and, IMO, means the game doesn't receive the attention it possibly could.

Just for clarity, I'm talking about the Domestic Cup sub-forum. Does my napper in having to navigate all the way back to the top page just to find my way into here.

2-0 Saints; no injuries please. Davis to make a five-minute cameo at the end.

Quite looking forward to this, should be a good day out. Romance of the cup clichés etc. Nice to get drawn against a new team and ground as opposed to the Livingston at home type ties we seem to usually get.

As for the actual game it’s one of those nothing to win for us scenarios really. If we go and wallop them 5-0 everyone (including me) will shrug their shoulders and head home. Draw or lose and we will rightly be the subject of mockery.

Personally I would take a spawny 1-0 win and that’s what I’ll predict. Can imagine the conditions aren’t exactly going to be ideal so we just need to make sure we get ourselves into the next round.

9 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Was in the vicinity and had a look yesterday afternoon.Just looked like a line of portaloos added but not much sign of anything else happening.

If you're in the vicinity around 1pm today, have another look.  :)

Absolute quality facilities. The toilets are in a block of changing rooms with a coffee machine and janny at the end. What pitch we on today?

It’s like going to watch a game at the Paisley race course. Love it.

HT 0-7

Bit of an uncomfortable watch really. Should be double figures the amount of chances we’ve missed.

Seen better players down the local five aside league than this LTHV side have.

There’s no game here. Did this team really beat Stirling Albion in the last round? Don’t get it.

Nice day though. Basking in the Saughton sunshine.

5 minutes ago, Lex said:

HT 0-7

Bit of an uncomfortable watch really. Should be double figures the amount of chances we’ve missed.

Seen better players down the local five aside league than this LTHV side have.

There’s no game here. Did this team really beat Stirling Albion in the last round? Don’t get it.

Nice day though. Basking in the Saughton sunshine.

Obviously St Mirren have been very professional but games like this are just a waste of time.

Archived