Cowdown Countdown 2.0

For the life of me I cannot understand a football fan of any persuasion wishing harm on another club in these very difficult times for all Scottish sides.

You trying to tell me you didn't laugh when Rangers died?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. If that’s accurate then they must be bad. Can’t see it tbh. We can’t score.

We weren't very good today, all you need is a striker. You don't have enough for promotion play offs but get a striker and you'll stay up no bother.

15 hours ago, selfassemblyshire said:

The standard in the Lowland League isnt as high as last season. The ones to watch will be Spartans. LL took a beating from the HL in the 2nd round of the Scottish. I don't see anyone coming down soon.

Seeing as EK just beat us in the cup, I’m not sure how you get that nobody will come down soon.

Seeing as EK just beat us in the cup, I’m not sure how you get that nobody will come down soon.

The same happened last season and EK bottled it. Their side is nowhere near as strong this season. Maybe I'm overestimating the quality in league 2 since half the diddies that got us relegated seemed to get better moves!

34 minutes ago, selfassemblyshire said:

The same happened last season and EK bottled it. Their side is nowhere near as strong this season. Maybe I'm overestimating the quality in league 2 since half the diddies that got us relegated seemed to get better moves!

We are worse than last year though. I agree EK may not be as strong either.

also they didn’t bottle it last year, was 2 hard fought games which could easily have gone in there favour.

Archived