Cowdown Countdown 2.0

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/14376416.VIDEO__Football_club_condemns__racist__refugee_chants_directed_at_Dunfermline_FC_striker/

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/ukip-racism-storm-photos-emerge-7712913

As usual, Cowden deflect and windmill instead of facing and trying to tackle the issue of their club being full of racist bigots.

Pathetic.

1 From what I can remember the fans were banned by the club after the incident at Dunfermline.

2 As the guy was standing for the Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath seat he could have come from anywhere it dosn't say may even stay near to you in Kirkcaldy.

5 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

1 From what I can remember the fans were banned by the club after the incident at Dunfermline.

2 As the guy was standing for the Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath seat he could have come from anywhere it dosn't say may even stay near to you in Kirkcaldy.

He was from Cowdenbeath, cute scramble though x

17 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

He was from Cowdenbeath, cute scramble though x

https://www.kingdomfm.co.uk/news/elections/kirkcaldy-and-cowdenbeath/jack-neill-ukip/

"Jack is 20 and single. He was born in Edinburgh and has lived in Burntisland and Aberdour and now stays in Dalgety Bay."

If you're going to be a p***k then at least get your facts right. 

5 hours ago, HenryHill said:

Bless. This Messiah chap must be a lonely soul. He is doing well getting excited about a very dull season, so good for him, even if does has to dream stuff up to fuel it. 'Cowden...boooo, grrrrrr, nazis, heathens, boooo' 

"7-1..boooo......."

"7-1..boooo......."

We all know the scoreline of the biggest game between us probably ever. On national tv too allowing everyone to sit in the comfort of their own home and laugh at you. Sure, you guys are doing quite well right now and us, the less said the better but we will always have THAT game to lord it over you and that sponging w**k Leishman.

Still brings a smile to my face.

2 hours ago, CowdenLoyal said:

We all know the scoreline of the biggest game between us probably ever. On national tv too allowing everyone to sit in the comfort of their own home and laugh at you. Sure, you guys are doing quite well right now and us, the less said the better but we will always have THAT game to lord it over you and that sponging w**k Leishman.

Still brings a smile to my face.

And there it is, I could feel it itching to come from one of you :lol:

Legitimately Cowden's biggest ever game, would struggle to make it into our top 50.

Who's scores do you check first, ours or your own?

7 hours ago, TheMessiah said:

And there it is, I could feel it itching to come from one of you :lol:

Legitimately Cowden's biggest ever game, would struggle to make it into our top 50.

Who's scores do you check first, ours or your own?

You mentioned a game against us first. Cute. Who do you start threads about most, us or your team? 

For the life of me I cannot understand a football fan of any persuasion wishing harm on another club in these very difficult times for all Scottish sides.
Cowdenbeath football club will have done everything in their power to root out unacceptable behaviour but, as with all clubs , their names can be tarnished by people beyond their control.
It’s beyond time when we in Scotland should be coming together to improve our game to get us beyond the harmful perception that those in some quarters have of us .

Archived