Steelers @ Chiefs

Chargers @ Raiders

SNF

Giants @ Broncos

Byes: Cowboys, Seahawks, Bills & Bengals

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I cannot fucking wait to see our depleted wide receiver core up against the Broncos D-Backs. Or Von Miller against the worst offensive line in the league!

There is talk we might play Engram as a WR this week

Think I'l  watch the Bears game to see if Trubisky can build on the solid start he had last week.  I think he'll have to perform miracles, given his mediocre receiving core, if he is going to get anything out of this game.

May turn over to the Jets game if it looks as if they might do the business on New England.  I think it could be close.

No Bradford or Diggs for Vikes tonight, really can't see us stopping Rodgers winning this for packers, slipping 2-1 in the division and having to go to Green bay and Detroit is a big ask so I'm praying for a miracle.

1 hour ago, Dazzle said:

No Bradford or Diggs for Vikes tonight, really can't see us stopping Rodgers winning this for packers, slipping 2-1 in the division and having to go to Green bay and Detroit is a big ask so I'm praying for a miracle.

You've had so much bad luck with injuries this year, otherwise you'd have been an underrated Super Bowl contender.

11 minutes ago, GingerSaint said:

You've had so much bad luck with injuries this year, otherwise you'd have been an underrated Super Bowl contender.

Yeah, the team is very good when all healthy, talk of all 3 QBs being available for selection as early as week 9 which would help massively, will maybe be to late by then though.

Archived