The Great Big Hamilton & Hearts Fraud Thread

I realise there has been a big discussion already in the actual Hamilton thread, but this sounds like it'll rumble on for some time, so rather than getting lost in the 'Canning Out' shouts that Hamilton fans love, I thought it'd be best to dedicate the 'fraud' to its own thread.

So, what the f**k is going on then!?

ETA: To include the director's statement: http://www.hamiltonacciesfc.co.uk/club-statement-2/

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given more than one club has been "scammed" it suggests a rogue agent or the likes although the figures being banded about seem barely credible especially in Accies case. Possibly a taxation scheme gone wrong, who knows. Will be interesting to see where this all leads.

5 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Seems a bit weird that Hearts are only announcing this after the Hamilton saga came to light. Were they planning on just covering the whole thing up?

I suppose they did have Scot Gardiner in charge.

Hmmm, well there was the "rumours" about his pocket money off his Gran...

Wonder if Hearts paid for the seats they didn't get..

15 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Seems a bit weird that Hearts are only announcing this after the Hamilton saga came to light. Were they planning on just covering the whole thing up?

I suppose they did have Scot Gardiner in charge.

Hearts are a bit of a shambles these days. They put out a lot of statements but their communication with the fans isn't much better than the Romanov days. It's ridiculous that this could happen and even worse that they have chosen not to mention it at the time when they are still taking in contributions from the fans via direct debit. Just really bad in terms of transparency. 

Dodgy goings on and Dundee aren't involved (Yet). Something's no right. I'll need to start desperately hitting the refresh button on the Dundee site's homepage.

Dodgy goings on and Dundee aren't involved (Yet). Something's no right. I'll need to start desperately hitting the refresh button on the Dundee site's homepage.

Surely Dundee would only admit to 10p in the £ thou?

Archived