Peter Leonard Cumnock Manager

WhoAteAllTheDepays

Aye FOTJ and Clash City Rocker have got to be kidding with those posts considering how many managers they’ve went through.

Had Swift for 5 years . Before that Tommy Bryce was there for 7 . Can’t do much when your manager leaves in Bradley to go back to his previous clubs can you?

They still been through a few managers in that space of time though have they not? My point is sacking 2 managers in 7-8 is hardly trigger happy

Never sacked a manager in our history. In last 15 years we've had 4 managers. 2 left saying they thought they'd taking us far as they could. 1 left for Linlithgow and clearly wasn't interested in us. Budgie will be giving however long he wants.

4 hours ago, BumbleBeeBlastie said:

Never sacked a manager in our history. In last 15 years we've had 4 managers. 2 left after being told to say they thought they'd taken us far as they could, so that we could keep up the pretence that we never sack anyone. 1 left for Linlithgow and clearly wasn't interested in us. Budgie will be giving however long he wants.

Fixed that for you

Fixed that for you

Unfortunately yer wrong but great try stoopit. I Personally was there the day Bryce walked in and said he was resigning and gave us all a speech that he felt he's took us far enough. Same with swift. But swift was had fans turning on him, our committee don't turn on managers they give them plenty time. No pushing out the door at our club. Infact the committee were still backing swift openly when fans were slating him on social media. What I do know just now is garden aiming so Grest at your place and you come out with that [emoji85][emoji85][emoji23][emoji23]

18 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Fixed that for you

Kilbirnie have only had 8 managers in their history. Davidson , Kean , McQueen , Minford , Walker , Bryce , Swift , the Lithgae tube ..McGhie is the ninth. None have been sacked and two lasted less than a season before resigning , one to take over general manager at Medda. Davidson was manager for 28 years 

Guest Moomintroll
Kilbirnie have only had 8 managers in their history. Davidson , Kean , McQueen , Minford , Walker , Bryce , Swift , the Lithgae tube ..McGhie is the ninth. None have been sacked and two lasted less than a season before resigning , one to take over general manager at Medda. Davidson was manager for 28 years 

I am genuinely starting to think I have missed a very important point in Kilbirnie Ladesides history. When was the club actually formed as I have always assumed it was long before those managers suggest?

I am genuinely starting to think I have missed a very important point in Kilbirnie Ladesides history. When was the club actually formed as I have always assumed it was long before those managers suggest?

As in most clubs up to the early 60s the committee picked the team . Thank feck they don’t do it these days [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Guest Moomintroll
2 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

As in most clubs up to the early 60s the committee picked the team . Thank feck they don’t do it these days emoji8.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Thanks for clearing that up, Sconie was the first actual Manager of KL? I would never have thought that. Makes you wonder why the Scottish National team was being selected along those lines for the World Cups in 1954/58 given that the Management structure of professional clubs had clearly moved along by that time. But then again SFAs gonna SFA.

Thanks for clearing that up, Sconie was the first actual Manager of KL? I would never have thought that. Makes you wonder why the Scottish National team was being selected along those lines for the World Cups in 1954/58 given that the Management structure of professional clubs had clearly moved along by that time. But then again SFAs gonna SFA.

Yes he was

Cracking bit of info their. How old is the club?

Archived