Scotland v Netherlands squad/lineup

Chimter-boys

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cummings reminds me off Maguire that played for Aberdeen.  An average player playing at waaaaay beyond his level. 

Anyway...absolute f*cking shite. All of them. 

Reminds me of why I wouldnae spend a blind penny to watch Scotland these days.

I’m not much of a fan of Cummings but wtf is the point in giving him 5mins? Nobody is going to do anything in that time.

I'm not sure even silly money would prize him away from Celtic.

Every player has his price I think. Especially when the c***s down south throw crazy money to get what their after. Will be a sad day when Tierney leaves but imo it is when and not if.

2 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Whether he breaks into the midfield or not you were still talking absolute shite.

Based on that performance he's more than competent at right back.

Competent at right back? Couldn’t even see him in the frame at the Holland goal. Right you are!

Sportsound panning Mackay for his conservative and late substitutions

Good. Despite what the c***s in the SFA say, I don’t trust them not to give the job to Mackay, so everyone slating him sounds perfect.

Only watched the second half but thought there were some good performances particularly from McGregor, McGinn, Christie and of course Tierney. Fraser deserves more of a chance and it would be good to see more of Cummings.

Sadly it doesn't matter in the slightest as the next time we play a competitive game we'll have a new manager and anything could happen to these players in terms of form and fitness in the meantime.

Putting all the kkk bantz to one side for a moment, it is refreshing to hear Mackay being so positive and effusive in his praise of the team in the after match interview

He said Phillips proved he is a top class CF.

How have so many folk missed the announcement earlier that said Mackay won't be the manager?

Anyway, what was the point of that all when so little subs were made, and some made far too late?

Thought Phillips and Berra were pretty crap

MacLean was average but better than a Bannan so slight upgrade on squad players I guess

Christie and McGinn looked pretty decent and MacGregor had an alright game but that was partly down to Phillips being inept with build up play

Jack didn't really anything wrong (Phillips and MacGregors sloppy passing lead to the Netherlands goal which put Jack out of position) so it looks like he might be the reserve RB to Patterson for now?

Archived