Scotland v Netherlands squad/lineup

Chimter-boys

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

I'll boo whomever I want whenever I want. This idea that club allegiance doesn't matter when going to Scotland games is absolute rubbish, we are supposed to look at the single player most disliked by our support, playing at our ground, and just suppress our dislike? Get over it.

I find that those that can't wait to boo their own players almost always have issues

Be quiet then - why would you actively boo a member of a team you are supporting. For no reason other than him moving for more money - which everyone else in the world would do.

Club matters don't remotely matter when Scotland are playing - you sound like an Old Firm fan.

That's not why he left. Why should I be quiet? It's others moaning about fans booing, this previous idea that simply because he is wearing a Scotland top fans need to respect him, despite what he did, is ludicrous. The 'rules' about supporting Scotland don't trump how Dons fans feel about seeing him at our ground again.

I think we've played pretty well. Just overcommitted prior to their goal.
Expect to be reported for balanced posting.

I posted earlier that I think the majority of team has played well. Only let downs have been Phillips and Forrest. Impressed by McGinns battling in the middle of the park

That's not why he left. Why should I be quiet? It's others moaning about fans booing, this previous idea that simply because he is wearing a Scotland top fans need to respect him, despite what he did, is ludicrous. The 'rules' about supporting Scotland don't trump how Dons fans feel about seeing him at our ground again.

If you're going to boo a Scotland player making his debut, don't bother going. Pretty simple.

No one said anything about respecting him - just don't boo him.

You're at a Scotland game, not an Aberdeen game, it has nothing to do with Aberdeen - get a grip of yourself.

How’d you know why he left? [emoji1]

Out of interest If you were getting 10k a month and someone offered you £60k a month would you not move?

And you can do what you want but other people can have their opinion on it.

Archived