Scotland v Netherlands squad/lineup

Chimter-boys

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

I was until about half an hour ago when Malky was apparently ruled out of the job full time. Now I'm not arsed.

If that’s true then I’ll join you in your ambivalence. 

10 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Phillips upfront sounds absolutely brutal, if that’s the team we better pray Malky fucks off after this game. Not even looking forward to watching it if we come out like that what a load of shite.

Mackay needs to f**k off regardless of team or result. Any team led by such an openly bigoted person deserves nothing but contempt.

My mistake, I didn't realise the friendlies were sold differently.  Probably another reason why the Nations League is starting so UEFA can do that.
Still, I'm not really sure the SFA should be thinking altruistically for such a nothing game.  And there's no saying that BBC/STV or anyone was interested in buying it.  If they weren't, then the SFA will pick the only bidder.  If both bid, they are always going to pick the higher bidder.  Does anyone really expect them to accept less just so the "aye but cooncil telly" brigade can watch it?

Wales games regularly on S4C (output owned on some way by the BBC is it not) as well as Sky. NI games also sometimes available on BBC NI or Red Button.

When was the last Scotland game or highlights shown on BBC ?

Wales games regularly on S4C (output owned on some way by the BBC is it not) as well as Sky. NI games also sometimes available on BBC NI or Red Button.

Wales game tomorrow is live on the Beeb

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

They will have received a special exemption to show them in Welsh language.  Perhaps BBC Alba could do the same and broadcast in Gaelic.

And watch in shitty SD. No thanks.

Plus if you ever watch the rugby on Alba half of it is in English because no one actually speaks Gaelic jibberish.

But is that the SFA or BBC Scotland? I'm not saying they shouldn't be put on terrestrial by the way, They probably should, but it's a bit of a black box with regards to whose fault it is.

BBC used to have the away qualifiers (did they used to have highlights as eel? Can't remember) but presume they got muscled out. Now they're very unlikely to wrestle them away. A friendly would maybe be achievable, but do they see it as worthwhile? It's a nothing game in many respects.

Archived