Fictional P&B characters

ICTChris

Inspired by some posts in the Harvey Weinstein thread - who are your favourite fictional characters on P&B, the people posted about who are completely made up?

Obviously the blessed Tony is the prime contender for this award, but who else springs to mind? Swampy has claimed to have been sexually harassed by a gay man and a black woman, both of whom *DEFINITELY* exist and aren't made up, oh no.

Who are your favourite made-up P&B characters?

Have you ever made up a character for that sake of some hilarious P&B banter?

Are you, in fact, a fictional character who only exists for the purposes of this website?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seem to recall a time when Beyemystic was talking about some young ex or on loan Celtic player at Clyde and talking about how great a prospect he was. One poster agreed with everything Beyemystic was saying and they complimented each other on how great the other poster was for sharing the same viewpoint.

Turned out that this other poster was also Beyemystic who had created an alias just to agree with what he was saying.

39 minutes ago, RiG said:

I seem to recall a time when Beyemystic was talking about some young ex or on loan Celtic player at Clyde and talking about how great a prospect he was. One poster agreed with everything Beyemystic was saying and they complimented each other on how great the other poster was for sharing the same viewpoint.

Turned out that this other poster was also Beyemystic who had created an alias just to agree with what he was saying.

Beyesmystic was a tremendous poster. A world-class troll before the Internet had heard of trolling.

His comment describing Aiden McGeady as "the lad from Donegal" remains one of my top-ten posts of all time on this site.

6 minutes ago, Gaz said:

Beyesmystic was a tremendous poster. A world-class troll before the Internet had heard of trolling.

His comment describing Aiden McGeady as "the lad from Donegal" remains one of my top-ten posts of all time on this site.

Yep.  Looking back, he was tremendous.  Caught me out a few times.  It was someone at the wind up though, wasn't it?

A million times better than any of the Celtic fans that are on here now, anyway.

33 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Does Hibernia's inflatable girlfriend count?

That was excruciating.

"Why don't you guys believe it's my girlfriend posting?"

*new post*

"Hi I'm Hibernia22s gf lol what do u want? lol xxx"

*new post*

"See told you!"

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Hibernia's 'girlfriend' might be the greatest single post to ever appear on this site.

As a matter of fact she's with me now!!laugh.gif

Hi there, yes Hibernia did shag me in the pics dinnae ken why yous no believin him lyk.

Cya x

Me again - get me paid :D

5 minutes ago, Menzel said:

Hibernia's 'girlfriend' might be the greatest single post to ever appear on this site.

That's even worse than I remember :lol:

26 minutes ago, Menzel said:

That was truelly awful but you have to give Bennett credit for having the brass neck to maintain he wasn't using two accounts and then throw together a cover story involving his wife chucking him out. Quite disturbing really.

Archived